Request: Misc - Need artists who are willing to help. | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Request: Misc Need artists who are willing to help.

NaruSaku8

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Need artists who are willing to help. If you want to help please draw this guy:

Name: Daniel Den
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 119.8 lbs.
Body-type: Natural Skinny
Hair color: Darkish brown (people argue about it. Dark brown or black.)
Eye color: Rich dark chocolate
Skin: Peach
Race: Human
Realm: 8th realm
Nation: USA
State: Ohio
Work place: Grubb Gaming Extreme Entertainment
School: Brown Elementary School (K-1-2) > Marie Elementary School (3) > Return to Brown Elementary School (4) > Weavers Elementary School (5) > Collins Middle School (6-7-8) > Collins High School (9-10-11-12)

Personality:
INFJ. He's witty. He's shy around girls he likes. creative, smart, focus on fantasy more than reality, attracted to sad things, fears doing the wrong thing, observer, avoidant, fears drawing attention to self, anxious, cautious, somewhat easily frightened, easily offended, private, easily hurt, socially uncomfortable, emotionally moody, does not like to be looked at, fearful, perfectionist, can sabotage self, can be wounded at the core, values solitude, guarded, does not like crowds, organized, second guesses self, doesn't support marijuana legalization, focuses on peoples hidden motives, prone to crying in his room or far away from others, he is competitive, prone to feelings of loneliness, not spontaneous, prone to sadness, longs for a stabilizing relationship, fears rejection in relationships, frequently worried, can feel victimized, prone to intimidation, lower energy, strict with himself and he's a christian type character.

Likes: helping Kids, dress up for halloween & for kids' church as well. Helping others, teaching kids strategy games (Like Battle Ship, Chess, Checkers and etc.) , Playing video games as well, writing stories, poems and songs but he's not a good singer at all.

Want to learn: Ballroom Dancing and harp lessons.

He's the only guy at church that wants to learn how to ballroom dance.
Doesn't know how to swim.

Dislikes:
deep waters (due to him almost drowning in his Aunt Nallas's swimming pool but Jeune saved him.)
Heights.

Hatred towards:
Women Abusers
Kid abusers
Animal abusers.
Illegals
Sexual Predators
Terrorists

Pet Peeves:
People who leaves shopping karts in a car parking space.
People who isn't handicap park in a handicap spot.
People who taking up more than one Parking space.

Quotes:

"I'd came to realized those who said that I'm handsome are family and friends. When I'd heard a girl tells me that I'm good looking or some thing along the lines of that. I'd automatically put her in a The girl that just wants to be friends and on the list of non-possible Girlfriends."

"Chivalry isn't dead until the World's Last Gentlemen is."

“You can't out cunning us or trick us.”
"Eternity Waits for no one!"

This are useful to understanding the main character:

-He's the emotional type: So he wears his heart on his sleeve, he thinks with his heart, not with his head.
-His Belief system is similar to a practising Christian: That's also something useful. It means he has some sort of moral code he lives by. One thats easily recognisable and identifiable too. It could also throw up an interesting dynamic when these dimensions start to appear, meaning his beliefs and faith are challenged by these things.
-He's gentle natured, but can fight when needed.

Side note: I did NOT draw this below. If I did. I won't be asking for Manga style artist at all. This a image of me. If I was Naruto character. This what My main character I want to look like.

Last edited:

lielurr

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello. Are you offering pay for this assignment or are you looking for volunteers?