Showoff - Need Manga/Webtoon artist black and white (I have an audience already could be a great opportunity for people who have talent and need exposure) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Showoff Need Manga/Webtoon artist black and white (I have an audience already could be a great opportunity for people who have talent and need exposure)

Creedporter

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Possibly paid, ideally looking for volunteers.... I have lots of connections in the anime niche twitter is @Creedporter if I like your art could open the door for commissioned work. If interested I have the basic traits of each character image/illustration and the story written for the first manga/webtoon volume. Depending on how good your illustrations turn out, would be open to a long term paid opportunity for you. The story is a shonen, art style bleach, demon slayer, that time I got reincarnated as a slime, black clover are all styles I'm potentially aiming for and referencing in terms of art and illustration. This could definitely be a huge opportunity especially with my upcoming project - all experience welcome would love for someone talented to have the opportunity to show there work in front of an audience of people who love manga and anime.