Info - Need some help on Beserk | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Need some help on Beserk

ibra87

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
In the anime you see no Puck at all. Not even in the first episode. So it was kinda a bit of a shock when I saw some fairy walking beside Guts.

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
ibra87 said:
In the anime you see no Puck at all. Not even in the first episode. So it was kinda a bit of a shock when I saw some fairy walking beside Guts.
actually he is mentioned in one episode. when Judeau is talking about a fairy he met that gave him some fairy dust. Just after Gutts becomes the 100 manslayer.

Absolutio

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
AlbatorBis said:
Are you talking about real-life money, or just some internet virtual currencies? I'ld like to know, because if somebody is getting money off our releases, then they certainly didn't ask for it.

If you pay for releases, you're being ripped off!
or.. you could make another account.. :P (Though I think it's cheating according to the site rules, oh well. Berserk worth it :P )

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
ibra87 said:
That was a funny post. But that's what I didn't like about the anime. That and as Jabbs said, they did take a lot of good stuff out.

imintheradio

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
thanks yah!