Neverland | Page 80 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Neverland

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Hey :kappa
Can we all have hugs??:derp

Mazino

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Until Nazi gets here.... I suppose I can fill in the blanks. Don't expect them to be as good as his though
:hug
nazi? how? why? much senseless!?

Hey :kappa
Can we all have hugs??:derp
ofc everybody gets a free hug,and needy bishes like spamspirit who always asks for another one gets two
here you go....................... :hug

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
nazi? how? why? much senseless!?

ofc everybody gets a free hug,and needy bishes like spamspirit who always asks for another one gets two
here you go....................... :hug
Holy fuck that typo...
I'm sawwy :emocat

Battou

⎲⎳
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
I heard there were free hugs here :arf

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
I guess we can all begin to hug each other:derp
:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug
:5s-hugs:5s-hugs:5s-hugs:5s-hugs:5s-hugs

Mazino

Reaction score
Country
Joker
I guess we can all begin to hug each other:derp
:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug
:5s-hugs:5s-hugs:5s-hugs:5s-hugs:5s-hugs
you can...but mine are special :hip

How are you doing Maz, I've not seen you way too long :arf
yo nichwaan,yeah im not that often on here,evening school kept me busy...but im doing good, finally starting university tomorrow..excited to see if i ll like it
sup with you ? still in ffm and also pink ?

Mazino

Reaction score
Country
Joker
like the things you desire most ...for someone it might be juicy for someone else spicy and so on

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
yo nichwaan,yeah im not that often on here,evening school kept me busy...but im doing good, finally starting university tomorrow..excited to see if i ll like it
sup with you ? still in ffm and also pink ?
Feels like everyone is starting to study right now lol, I have my first day tomorrow as well :XD What are you going to study and how were your first days?

Well my motivation dropped a lot, so I figured I should make room for some new fresh blood, more or less. As for life, it's going good for the most part. Slightly nervous regarding my first day tomorrow and seriously not motivated to start learning again after getting used to "just" work but yeah, we will see.

Mazino

Reaction score
Country
Joker
Feels like everyone is starting to study right now lol, I have my first day tomorrow as well :XD What are you going to study and how were your first days?

Well my motivation dropped a lot, so I figured I should make room for some new fresh blood, more or less. As for life, it's going good for the most part. Slightly nervous regarding my first day tomorrow and seriously not motivated to start learning again after getting used to "just" work but yeah, we will see.
well i went three years to evening school so i could go to university,even though im by far the oldest :sweatdrop im going to fnish this
einführungstag was cool,but a tad bit too long and now im looking forward to tomorrow for my first "official" day... im going to study english and physical education with an option for Lehramt ! what about you? what do you study and where ?
yeah a friend made that decision too,after 2 months he got used to the learning part and he has no money issue because he saved up a lot in advance :)

Reactions: Nii

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
well i went three years to evening school so i could go to university,even though im by far the oldest :sweatdrop im going to fnish this
einführungstag was cool,but a tad bit too long and now im looking forward to tomorrow for my first "official" day... im going to study english and physical education with an option for Lehramt ! what about you? what do you study and where ?
yeah a friend made that decision too,after 2 months he got used to the learning part and he has no money issue because he saved up a lot in advance :)
Oh, Abi nachgeholt? That sounds very tiring, not sure I would've found the motivation for that. Don't have the Abi myself (only Fachabi) but with my vocational training I could apply without that, so I thought I might as well give this a shot.
Don't tell me you're studying at the Goethe Uni too though, that would be both hilarious and cool... :XD Had my first official day on Tuesday and it's quite chaotic here tbh, lots of funny and/or cringeworthy stuff happened already. I'm studying Math, German and English, Lehramt... so we're pretty close to studying the same thing lol. What do you plan to do if you're not going for becoming a teacher?
A wise decision your friend made there. I have some money saved too, but I still plan to work 20 hours per week, let's see how that goes. How about you?

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Usher in some of that YouTube

XD

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gettem keV xD

Mazino

Reaction score
Country
Joker
wow that ignore, I'm disappointed Maz :nah
omg ...totally forgot about it.... sry,normally no one writes here but now i remember being tagged in here :feelsbadman
Oh, Abi nachgeholt? That sounds very tiring, not sure I would've found the motivation for that. Don't have the Abi myself (only Fachabi) but with my vocational training I could apply without that, so I thought I might as well give this a shot.
Don't tell me you're studying at the Goethe Uni too though, that would be both hilarious and cool... :XD Had my first official day on Tuesday and it's quite chaotic here tbh, lots of funny and/or cringeworthy stuff happened already. I'm studying Math, German and English, Lehramt... so we're pretty close to studying the same thing lol. What do you plan to do if you're not going for becoming a teacher?
A wise decision your friend made there. I have some money saved too, but I still plan to work 20 hours per week, let's see how that goes. How about you?
it is very tiring and it seems uni will be even more tiring,feel so old in there so it is hard to adjust now at the beginning,i mean im 8-11 years older than almost everybody...my tutor in on subject is even younger than me :sweatdrop
nah not goethe uni,frankfurt is too far to go back and forth...university of heidelberg it is for me
mathe german and english,will be quite harsh, for me even english seems hard now that i see all the stuff which i ve to learn...do you need the latinum for german ? and yes subject wise its different,but that aside the same :nod
i dont rlly know....for plan b i could maybe apply at the police or for schichtarbeit,but lets hope i manage to become a teacher ...you have a plan b?
thats good,i wish i had saved up some money ...but well like you i will work 20 hours since that is allowed max
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Usher in some of that YouTube

XD
it works for the first time :XD