New Manga Editor Membergroup! | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

New Manga Editor Membergroup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I lead Illuminati-Manga. I don't have internet access at home so I'm MIA.

I have worked on over 140 chapters worth of releases, my group has over 200 total releases.

[wl]You've been added. ^^[/wl]

Last edited by a moderator:

Terra

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
ddadain & arrancar moved to the Manga Editor usergroup :)

[wl]:glomp Thanks for taking care of it Terra.[/wl]

ddadain

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
who do I ask to get a child board?

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Hi ddadain, you can get more info on the individual boards HERE .
Thanks.

Saint Jimmy

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hi, I've been posted international scan for the past few weeks now, does that make me a Manga Editor? There mostly LQ/MQ but I think I fit for request 3, don't I?
please let me know and my scans can be found in the Internation scnalations thread

Demon Rin

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I head Demon Rin Scans, We're a Hellsing Group
We've Done LQ-MQ speed scans for a while now, and I've currently Got 3 HQ Chapters of Volume 8 out.
All my HQ stuff is hosted on bloodknight.net and the MQ Stuff is availible on the forums there. although, the Edited Mangas sub-section on the site is just a badly done placeholder until we can make a nicer one

Morri

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
I'm the head-editor at RemnantWarriors. We edit the Chinese series The Ravages of Time.

We've done 74 chapters so far and I've edited 29 of them. I'm not the group leader, but I'm the "second-in-command" and in charge of all the editing (cleaning, typesetting, et cetera - basically everything except the scanning, translating and proofreading) as well as the "pimping" of the series. I was the first editor for the series back when it was still with Fifaynet, if that counts for anything.

abu_89

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
so far:
-3 Chapters of Blood Alone & 1 chapter of Shakugan no Shana MQ/HQ (with Hanaji-scans)
-some chapters of Naruto LQ/MQ to MQ (such as ch 354, ch 318, ch 312... i think there's more)
-some chapters of One Piece LQ/MQ to MQ (453, 414, 415--(they're on the MSN site.. :P))
-many chapters of Eyeshield 21 (ch 232, ch 230, ch 194 and earlier to name a few)
-a few from Hajime no Ippo; can't remember chapters
-and a recent slew of enhanced raws

do I qualify?

bludshock

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I've posted 26 chapters, most LQ/MQ, a couple that got a solid MQ rating and 1 HQ.

Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
i just found this thread! hm, let's see..

20+ scans made, 4 HQ scans under franky house, the rest are MQs and lately LQ/MQs from one piece, naruto and eyeshield21, and one SLQ from naruto 339 wooden board camshot :D

can i? can i? :)

libra_86930

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
hello, I'm from a shoujo scan group called shoujo crusade and I co own the group, heres our forum http://shoujocrusaders.invisionplus.net/ but unfortunately we dont have that direct web downloading thing(not sure of the term ...) and people need to register to see our download section where we upload our releases at various uploading servers . so can I just post the links of.. 5 of our releases here?
tell me if I'm doing this right since we're still a new group after all >.<

koori no kiss de toroketai ch2

Triangle oneshot by ooka saori

Kimi to scandal ch1- this is titled as a 4 group joint although in this chapter I did the editing

Tsuki no shippo ch22 -again this is titled as a joint but I did the editing in this also.

Kiss dake ja kaesanai ch1- the scans are a bit LQ but I think the typsetting is okay , online reading if you dont feel like downloading it online reading

kaikan phrase sidestory volume 6

well I know these are random chapters but all of these are edited by me.
We mostly do MQ scans(in my opinion but in more established and experienced groups it maybe called LQ/MQ)
we have nearly 40 releases and we are a growing group
if I'm doing this wrongly please advise me
thank you for taking the time to read this ^^

Nami

Queen of The Damned
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Hi libra_86930!

Great to see you guys here! Yeah! I heard about your group for doing Kaikan Phrase and Tsuppi no Ippo and had been to your site sometimes :amuse
You can check out this Manga Editor Guide for more details and we hope to see any recent or future releases from your group here too. You can post it at the Latest Edited Manga Section , and if your translators like, they can post their translations at the Latest Translation Section. :D

libra_86930

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
oh, you know us? ^-^ yay!

I'm not supposed to post here? >.< sorry.. when you said posted I thought it would be alright if I had posted here.. and I know in the first post there was a link to latest release and all but there were so many things that I should read that I kinda got lost @_@ so I'm supposed to post there or in the shoujo section since I noticed that theres a place to put in links at the shoujo section too? you need 5 right? so after posting those links in the right place I should re apply myself here?

@_@ I'm sorry >.< I know I'm a bit dense, thanks for not shouting at me to do it right before applying

Nami

Queen of The Damned
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Hey Libra,

No worries, you did nothing wrong! :)
And yeah, I was actually introduced to your site ^^
You can post your latest releases - create each thread separately for each series at the Latest Edited Manga Section. I'll pm you separately on this.;)

barbapapa

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Well, I've been working for more than a year for KEFI, Reimu and Mangascreener now.
Worked on Ciguatera, Piano no Mori, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Super Cruel & Incredible Tales of Mangaka, Boku to Issho, and some other stuff here and there.

[nami] Added, hope to see scans from your groups here too. See 1st post for more info ^^ [/nami]

neobody

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Hmm.. I'm the leader of Bakemono Edited Mangas. Here's our Forum: http://bakemono.info/forum. Our Website is still under construction. People need to register on our forum to be able to view our Download Section. I should post 5 of my releases here? We are a new group after all.

El Cazador chapter 1

Major chapter 13 (Major ch13 is considered LQ-MQ, because the raws are of 800px width. We need to enlarge it to 1200px. That will decrease the quality)

Whoops a big jump!

Major chapter 289 - Start of volume 33 (Near the end of Season 2)

Major chapter 290

Major chapter 291

Major chapter 293 and 294 are of better quality (HQ) because we found great raws of major. So no more LQ-MQ for now ^_^

Last edited:

Unlucky Slayer

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States
So yeah... I was holding off on this but I guess I might as well post up.

I am currently one of the head Typesetters for Kuu-Scans and the forum administrator. Been with the group since around chatper 123 of the Air Gear series with Sleeping Forest. PhantomX can vouch for me, but either way I figured I'd say something.

Nami

Queen of The Damned
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Hi,

@ Neobody, nice to see a new scan group around. Why don't you post your releases at the Latest Edited Manga Section , so other members will know about your projects too? You can check out the Manga Editor Guide for more info. :)

@ Unlucky Slayer, can you please get Phantom X vouch for you? Thanks ;)

PhantomX

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yeah, slayer is a part of Kuu ^_^ (the active part :\)

[nami] He's been added ^^ [/nami]

ZL11

Reaction score
Country
United States
OH I think I clicked the WRONG reply... I SUCK. SORRY!!!

I'll give it a go:

I'm the lead for Bushido Angel Adventures. We've got 21 releases, including Patlabor, Darker than Black, and a few YAOI/Shonen-ai titles. I like variety.

Our releases are MQ or better. I don't do LQ (even if I call it that) because I don't like the way it looks.

Site: http://bushidoangels.livejournal.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.