Spoiler - New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (No chapter in June) | Page 159 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (No chapter in June)

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Curious whether this injury will take Ohmagari out of the match. And whether Kintarou will get a insane upgrade to fight both Mares and Seda.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's a serve that makes your whole body numb.
Oh. That is good. Whole Body Numb? Whoah.

I am still debating if Mares is G5 Level though.

I am not sure he can beat Duke with Kijin.(the weakest G5 Member)

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Oh. That is good. Whole Body Numb? Whoah.

I am still debating if Mares is G5 Level though.

I am not sure he can beat Duke with Kijin.(the weakest G5 Member)
Other than Meadore Spain HS seem much weaker than the other big countries. You think Tanegashima can beat Duke?

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Other than Meadore Spain HS seem much weaker than the other big countries. You think Tanegashima can beat Duke?
Don't wanna judge Julio and Silva yet.

For Mares his whole playstyle is paralyzing his opponents.

In Singles, as @-Ken- said, Mares will be tough to beat. First he can paralyze your hands for 5 seconds. If you manage, now he can make your whole body numb.

Julio hyped him that "Most of Mares' opponents cannot even rally long against him"

PS: off topic. Yes, Tane beats Duke. Duke is weakest G5 member.

Set is still at 5-5 and Ohmagari received serious injury at the end. If Seda/Mares have tied up, but still haven’t won the set, it smells to me like Kin/Ohmagari will win in the end as after the injury Kintarou will get a massive upgrade.

Maybe in next month he shows that Mares/Seda win and take the final set which would be the most likely scenario, but if Japan goes up 2-0, Medanore will setp up for S3 and Ryoma/Ryoga switch up to S1, I can’t see any other way that the orders gets changed.
Guys,

Thoughts on Mares and Seda so far? Are they still disappointing relative to Germany Players. And as Final Boss Team Players?

Mares - Can Snipe your hands by a Serve or return. In which case it makes your hands paralyze for 5 seconds. Now, he has a New Serve which makes your whole body numb.

Seda - Muga Aura. Can return or at least handle special shots he just saw firsthand. Now he can control pace like Zeus.

Are they still relatively weak in your eyes? Or suddenly they are stronger now than Ohmagari and Kintarou?

Ganonslayer101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Don't wanna judge Julio and Silva yet.

For Mares his whole playstyle is paralyzing his opponents.

In Singles, as @-Ken- said, Mares will be tough to beat. First he can paralyze your hands for 5 seconds. If you manage, now he can make your whole body numb.

Julio hyped him that "Most of Mares' opponents cannot even rally long against him"

PS: off topic. Yes, Tane beats Duke. Duke is weakest G5 member.

Guys,

Thoughts on Mares and Seda so far? Are they still disappointing relative to Germany Players. And as Final Boss Team Players?

Mares - Can Snipe your hands by a Serve or return. In which case it makes your hands paralyze for 5 seconds. Now, he has a New Serve which makes your whole body numb.

Seda - Muga Aura. Can return or at least handle special shots he just saw firsthand. Now he can control pace like Zeus.

Are they still relatively weak in your eyes? Or suddenly they are stronger now than Ohmagari and Kintarou?
I mean they're beating them handily now so yeah they're better. I still think Seda is dissapointing. Muga is kind of pointless in terms of where we're at skill wise and he already had a sort of Muga variant with his instant counter. Plus Zeus' aura has already been countered and the guys were ready to break it. I'm more dissapointed that Ohmagari didn't think to do the bottle cap trick immediately.
Mares' super Paralyzer is nice but given the score the others are still returning it which leaves him open to return aces. Plus in doubles it only briefly shuts down 1 guy which isn't nothing but less effective. I assume he has the same weakness as Ochi and that he can't spam it every other serve.

Overall I'm still more impressed by Germany's doubles 2

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I mean they're beating them handily now so yeah they're better. I still think Seda is dissapointing. Muga is kind of pointless in terms of where we're at skill wise and he already had a sort of Muga variant with his instant counter. Plus Zeus' aura has already been countered and the guys were ready to break it. I'm more dissapointed that Ohmagari didn't think to do the bottle cap trick immediately.
Mares' super Paralyzer is nice but given the score the others are still returning it which leaves him open to return aces. Plus in doubles it only briefly shuts down 1 guy which isn't nothing but less effective. I assume he has the same weakness as Ochi and that he can't spam it every other serve.

Overall I'm still more impressed by Germany's doubles 2
This makes Zeus look bad actually. So now, anyone can just use the bottle cap trick to negate Zeus Whole Ability?

All Seda's Tricks are useless and countered immediately. His Hypnosis was negated by earphones. LMAO. Now, he is repeating the same Zeus Control trick Japan already saw.

Mares, He is not as disappointing. But I am really expecting more from him. As I said, I expect a Minimum G5 Level Performance for him. So, at MINIMUM, Duke Level.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
According to Zeus the bottlecap trick shouldn't work again so idk why it's stopping Seda right now. Maybe Zeus can change the desert or something like that, but since Seda is merely copying the version we already saw he doesn't have access to that.

I'll do some TLs in the afternoon.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
According to Zeus the bottlecap trick shouldn't work again so idk why it's stopping Seda right now. Maybe Zeus can change the desert or something like that, but since Seda is merely copying the version we already saw he doesn't have access to that.

I'll do some TLs in the afternoon.
Yeah. Zeus is on another level. So maybe he can just adjust the control or dessert flow.

Sedah is just copying moves or techniques we already saw.

Mares stil didn't show anything besides Sniping. He just improve his paralysis from only on hands into whole body.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Romeo made Atobe play Shiraishi and Kite who have pretty much never interacted with him, especially the latter. He seems to be able to scratch the bottom of the barrel when it comes to finding a fear, so I'm not sure there's many people out there that can prove to be immune to it.

His regular rally is not pro level but he can buff himself to get there, so he also has that going for him. He's seemingly a bit worse than Atobe currently so a final upgrade is in order, imo.
He played them because Atobe feared those players. If Atobe feared Volk he would've played him instead. Even Ryoga someone who's probably the strongest player in this tournament fell victim to it.

Tsuntsun

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
He played them because Atobe feared those players. If Atobe feared Volk he would've played him instead. Even Ryoga someone who's probably the strongest player in this tournament fell victim to it.
Atobe didn't fear kite (he said that himself). It was stated that Romeo made Atobe play players that he feared and respected.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Rough translations via google. Probably inaccurate to some degree.

NPoT 389

Summary:
Mifune: Its been a long time Samurai Nanjirou
Nanjirou: You've made a good team
Mifune: You seem to be aiming to be #1, the Japan team won't make that easy
Nanjirou: Oh I've been watching...
Ryoma: You're an acquaintance of my father?
Mifune: Its a rotten relationship [Idk exactly, GT is saying "rotten edge"]
Crowd chanting: Hyotei, Ice Emperor
Byoudoin: Is it frustrating Atobe? To remove the anger and humiliation towards yourself.
? [Atobe?]: This match I have no choice but to put it all on the line, and risk my life
Atobe: Ah yes that is what I want to do.
Toko: It looks like he got over it
? [Atobe?]: No, I just stood at the entrance to hell
Announcer: 1st Match, Romeo Fernandez vs Keigo Atobe. Let the match begin
Romeo: You came as promised Atobe. My name is...
Atobe: Are you Romeo Fernandez?
Romeo: Romifer is fine
Romeo: Lets see what I have learned about you. (Rattles off age, height, weight, sits atop 300 person school)
Romeo: Isn't that more troublesome to have that much freedom [Something like this idk]
Announcer: Best of 3 set match. Japan to serve.

NPoT 390

Summary
?: Be careful with the rain of glass
?: Suddenly Emperor of Ice?!?!?
Ref: Out! 15 - 0
Romeo: Atobe his a dangerous ball
Romeo: But if I can grasp the flow of energy I can return it.
Romeo: Come on, hit it again
?: And now Atobe is using Tanhauser Serve.
?: Now comes the Rondo towards Destruction
Atobe: You're familiar with Rondo towards Destruction? You're very much like me
Romeo: Sorry I want to get to the bottom of this [???]
Romeo: Whats the matter Atobe, you can't win if you don't attack.
Romeo: Or do you plan on doing an endurance battle that you love to do?
Romeo: I see, the secret to your endurance success much like my recovery is your IAP breathing technique
Romeo: Goes on about endurance battles,
Yushi: He understands Atobe more than me
Romeo: I've studied the human body immensely to learn my infinite recovery technique
?: Mr Psychologist Romeifer
?: This year in the euro championship he didn't give up a single point.
?: No one wants to fight him in his age bracket
QP: Romeo skillfully manipulates people with psychology. Seems to have overwhelmed adults as a kid. Do you think you could compete Tezuka?
?: He really can fully reset himself?!?
Medanore: Because of his reset, endurance battles are meaningless to Romeo. And with that Atobe's power is sealed
Ryoga: Worst. Opponent. Ever.
Tono: This is what happens when we use a bastard that couldn't take 1 set off Irie.
Tanegashima: No don't say anything that will hurt the morale of the team. Believe in him now.
Futa: I'm not sure what people are talking about.
Crowd: Futa?!?!? [Who is this lol]
Futa: I was the ref for that game and it was just myself and Yushi [not really sure]
?: What happened during that endurance battle

NPoT 391

Summary
Irie: Are you going to stick around? If you level up we can play doubles and maybe we have a howling. But I know deep down I am a singles player.
Irie: I'm going to end this "eternal evolution" of yours
Irie: Starts laughing and gets PoP
Atobe: Thank you Irie [Atobe says thank you in Greek]
Romeo: So you want an endurance battle?!?!
Romeo: What if your mental strength goes bye bye?
Byoudoin: What's up with Atobe's movement? Its all strange.
Medanore: It has started again
?: Embodiment...
?: According to Romifer deep in ones heart lurks ???
?: One by one opponents attack leaving you with no peace or love
?: There are 5 embodiments of your fear
Sanada: Come, I'll crush you with a twist.
So Atobe was able to draw with PoP Irie even without his power ups. Wonder if he could beat Irie post training match with Dorgias?

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
based on the spoilers and teasers of Konomi.

There is really a slight chance Kin/Ohgmagari can win this thing.

However, how will they counter Sedazeus and Mares Paralysis Combo?

They need 2 bottle caps in their hand to even have a maybe chance of countering Seda's control pace.

However, if they do that, they will be vulnerable to mares paralysis since their grip will significantly weaken.

Nanjiro is a genius.

He knew this pair will work.

maybe he knows seda can unlock the greek aura of Zeus?

Maybe that aura is not only for zeus but for greek players.

According to databooks, top greek players have their own aura. Zeus, hades, etc

and we knew from his backstory that Seda is from greece.

Flashback over for both mares and Seda.

Time for Mares to step up.
|
Kintarou needs to carry Ohmagari thisd last part and maybe last set though.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Kintarou needs a huge buff here. Ganon had theorised that Kin would get either the 3 racket or 4 racket style that was hinted for Kite (and yet the Higa player couldn't master the 2 swords style). I think it would be a bit out of nowhere for Kin to get it (since he never showed any sort of skill with his left hand) but it would be a good counter for Zeus' aura. It's a style that has been hinted for a while + we know that Ohmagari's Nitouryuu is unpredictable even for Yanagi with evolved Data, so adding extra rackets hitting in different ways might do the trick.

But this buff isn't enough. Mares' sniping should still work. Maybe Kin's TnK evolves after seeing Ohmagari tank a hit, and his body can no longer go numb? Maybe he unlocks a Ki Jin?

For the time being he needs to hold the fort for as long as possible so Ohmagari (who should get sidelined) makes a come back, a single player cannot win on his own in any way.

I still don't see Japan winning here since it'd mean that one of Tokugawa or Ryoma would lose (and also starting the finals with Japan leading 2-0 would be... a choice).

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Kintarou needs a huge buff here. Ganon had theorised that Kin would get either the 3 racket or 4 racket style that was hinted for Kite (and yet the Higa player couldn't master the 2 swords style). I think it would be a bit out of nowhere for Kin to get it (since he never showed any sort of skill with his left hand) but it would be a good counter for Zeus' aura. It's a style that has been hinted for a while + we know that Ohmagari's Nitouryuu is unpredictable even for Yanagi with evolved Data, so adding extra rackets hitting in different ways might do the trick.

But this buff isn't enough. Mares' sniping should still work. Maybe Kin's TnK evolves after seeing Ohmagari tank a hit, and his body can no longer go numb? Maybe he unlocks a Ki Jin?

For the time being he needs to hold the fort for as long as possible so Ohmagari (who should get sidelined) makes a come back, a single player cannot win on his own in any way.

I still don't see Japan winning here since it'd mean that one of Tokugawa or Ryoma would lose (and also starting the finals with Japan leading 2-0 would be... a choice).
Imagine the backslash Spain will get if they went down 0-2.

"Germany gave a scarier threat"
"Spain is Weaker than expected"

Like that lol.

But anyways, that Atobe Win against Romeo dictated the pace. I also agree that Romeo is still the better player than Atobe. He just got unlucky, and didnt get breaks of the game

Mares/Seda.

I am expecting more from Mares ngl. All you can do in sniping and paralyzing???

Seda is ok now for me. But what if Seda will have another technique??? He will be near as broken an Romeo

Kintarou will really need to star this next 2 months though.

spoilers soon???

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
So Mares has a aura wonder what it's called?

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Mares is dead serious now.

She can play and beat Kin in rallies when the latter is in TNK?

And now she has an aura same with Kintarou's grandmother sensei?

Seda really lost to Kin this whole match so far. Lol

I think from players on the court

Mares > Kin > Seda > Ohmagari

LMAO
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So Mares has a aura wonder what it's called?
It is called "white flame" according to google translate

Also,

Wait, Is Mares the same person as the Old grandmother master of Kin?

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Lol even Oni is trembling with Kin’s new aura, which is insane! Kintarou is definitely above Oni at this point.

Mares is using some sort of aura and is emulating Sugi? I have to wait for the translations for this one.

Spain still hasn’t taken the set which I think that Kintarou will overcome Mares in the end and Japan wins. Ohmagari will appear for sure

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Lol even Oni is trembling with Kin’s new aura, which is insane! Kintarou is definitely above Oni at this point.
I think this is a little too premature. It is like saying Kintarou is stronger than all Japan Hsers except Byoudouin. (Imo, Oni is the second strongest Hser in Japan until Tokugawa evolve)

Tsuntsun

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Mares is using some sort of aura and is emulating Sugi? I have to wait for the translations for this one.

Spain still hasn’t taken the set which I think that Kintarou will overcome Mares in the end and Japan wins. Ohmagari will appear for sure
I dont think Kintarou is above Oni. According to QP on that one page before he says Kintarou got the same upgrade as Oni, because of someone else their pinnacle of perfection has become stronger