Spoiler - New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (No chapter in June) | Page 160 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (No chapter in June)

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Mares is using some sort of aura and is emulating Sugi? I have to wait for the translations for this one.

Spain still hasn’t taken the set which I think that Kintarou will overcome Mares in the end and Japan wins. Ohmagari will appear for sure
Next month should be Mares month. Let's see if he is really G5 level. But she is amazing already that she can rally with TNK before her aura.

Kin/Ohma cant return his sniping still too.

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Next month should be Mares month. Let's see if he is really G5 level. But she is amazing already that she can rally with TNK before her aura.

Kin/Ohma cant return his sniping still too.
She is, and Kin is G3 in Japan for me rn with this upgrade, just look how Oni is trembling after seeing Kin’s upgrade
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I dont think Kintarou is above Oni. According to QP on that one page before he says Kintarou got the same upgrade as Oni, because of someone else their pinnacle of perfection has become stronger
How it’s still TnK? Kin has black rays around him, is that an extension of TnK or a new aura? It’s he using two same auras at the same time? Kintarou is crushing Seda and Mares until the latter activates a brand new white aura.

If it wasn’t so impressive why is Oni trembling like that? It’s the first time he is somewhat scared after seeing an upgrade. This indicates a huge level of worry imo.

Tsuntsun

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
H
She is, and Kin is G3 in Japan for me rn with this upgrade, just look how Oni is trembling after seeing Kin’s upgrade

How it’s still TnK? Kin has black rays around him, is that an extension of TnK or a new aura? It’s he using two same auras at the same time? Kintarou is crushing Seda and Mares until the latter activates a brand new white aura.

If it wasn’t so impressive why is Oni trembling like that? It’s the first time he is somewhat scared after seeing an upgrade. This indicates a huge level of worry imo.
He basically just got an extension to TnK, no new aura. It is the same explnantion given to Oni by QP when he first activated TnK in 279

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
H

He basically just got an extension to TnK, no new aura. It is the same explnantion given to Oni by QP when he first activated TnK in 279
Why didn’t Oni have those black rays around him like Kintarou? It seems odd it’s just an extension of TnK…

Tsuntsun

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Why didn’t Oni have those black rays around him like Kintarou? It seems odd it’s just an extension of TnK…
It wanst explained in the chapter why there were black rays. But it definelty is just an upgrade of TnK (the sentence on the page with Oni says it)

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
We need to wait for translation for Kin Aura. Is it just TNK or another powerup of TNK? Or new variant?

And for Mares too. A new aura? Is it the first time Mares getting it? Or She can, but she just held back from the start?

So 3/4 players on the court have aura?

Lol Konomi.

Poor Ohmagari, he seemed the impostor in this group.

It wanst explained in the chapter why there were black rays. But it definelty is just an upgrade of TnK (the sentence on the page with Oni says it)
Why? What did it just say? Sorry we cant understand japanese?

Tsuntsun

Reaction score
Country
Australia
We need to wait for translation for Kin Aura. Is it just TNK or another powerup of TNK? Or new variant?

And for Mares too. A new aura? Is it the first time Mares getting it? Or She can, but she just held back from the start?

So 3/4 players on the court have aura?

Lol Konomi.

Poor Ohmagari, he seemed the impostor in this group.

Why? What did it just say? Sorry we cant understand japanese?
the line next to Oni is, Kintarou makes TnK evolve further. QP's sentence is "Volk isnt that? it is the same as Oni, becoming stronger for someone else, "The brilliance of perseverance”

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
the line next to Oni is, Kintarou makes TnK evolve further. QP's sentence is "Volk isnt that? it is the same as Oni, becoming stronger for someone else, "The brilliance of perseverance”
The radiance of a strong heart, is what Kintarou got

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Curious how powerful Mares Aura is.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I think this is a little too premature. It is like saying Kintarou is stronger than all Japan Hsers except Byoudouin. (Imo, Oni is the second strongest Hser in Japan until Tokugawa evolve)
I dont think Kintarou is above Oni. According to QP on that one page before he says Kintarou got the same upgrade as Oni, because of someone else their pinnacle of perfection has become stronger
Kintarou before this match is already capable of 1-1 with PoP Oni, something pre-Ultimate Aura QP isn't capable of with all his praise. That's only in Singles and not Doubles though.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Kintarou before this match is already capable of 1-1 with PoP Oni, something pre-Ultimate Aura QP isn't capable of with all his praise. That's only in Singles and not Doubles though.
Interesting

So you think Kintarou will beat Duke, Tane, and Oni in a 3 set Singles match??? After that powerup.

Then, how about this White Flame Aura By Mares, does that mean she is stronger than Oni too??? By transitive property?

For Kintarou:

I think he can beat Duke. I dont think he can beat Tane and Oni. Obviously, Byo and Toku are stronger as they are matchup with Volk and Medanore respectively.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Interesting

So you think Kintarou will beat Duke, Tane, and Oni in a 3 set Singles match??? After that powerup.

Then, how about this White Flame Aura By Mares, does that mean she is stronger than Oni too??? By transitive property?

For Kintarou:

I think he can beat Duke. I dont think he can beat Tane and Oni. Obviously, Byo and Toku are stronger as they are matchup with Volk and Medanore respectively.

Depends on where you rank Pre-Ultimate Aura QP, I guess. Maybe POP Kin will actually lose to POP Oni 6-2 or 6-3 and wouldn’t make it to 7-6/7-5/6-4 close game line. But that’s still a better showing than what QP shown in his match pre-ultimate aura.

with this upgrade, Kintarou went from getting 5-0 to seemingly evenly match up. That’s gotta be a whole tier up at the minimum. Before I’m not sure where he is. but with this upgrade he’s probably break into G3.

Kaji simply get stomp by non-POP Oni and again by Irie. There is simply a big gap between top 4+Irie and Kaji and Ohmagari. I would probably put Kintarou before this between those level and the current Kintarou up to those top4+Irie

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Thanks Friss!

No climax yet! Konomi you liar.

I'll try to work on something tonight.

Kintarou's racket was so shitty that he got way better once he switched to a proper one. Nanjirou suspects that making Kin play with the old racket was part of Sugi's plan to train him.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
NPoT 417

NPoT 418

NPoT 419
Wow. So that 99% accuracy shot is from Seda's Rainbow Aura.

And seemed like Zeus knew how to use it too.

And Kin casually returned it?!!!

And the Mares is besting Kin with 2 TNK?

Thanks Friss!

Kintarou's racket was so shitty that he got way better once he switched to a proper one. Nanjirou suspects that making Kin play with the old racket was part of Sugi's plan to train him.
Am I the only one who feels bad for Seda?

Theoretically, his hax are good

But Ohma/Kin countered it all somehow.😅😂
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Thanks Friss!

So from POT, Kintarou was being held back by his shitty racket? WTF???

He was even with Ryoma Muga Back then with that Racket.

Now, that he has Shiraishi's Racket. He is even with WF Mares.

Ohmagari is almost useless in this match. He is just really a tank and support.

At least Seda had a 5-0 Run.

And if you guys didn't notice Spain literally won 7 straight games in second set.

But now, in 3rd set. The pairs are kinda even at 2-2. Holding their service games.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
It’s like when Shiraishi removed his bandages back then, Kin’s play dramatically improves when using a new racket because the wooden racket is probably a ton heavier and harder to use.

Zekiel

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks Friss!

I think it's symbolic. His racket breaking represents that he doesn't need Sugi handicap as training anymore. He's grown as a player and has fully learned her teachings. Now he can focus on his own tennis.

At least that's what it seems like. Kintarou continues to grow in interesting ways in this match. He's being refined in his skill and not necessarily growing like atobe or ryoma does where they unlock some new ability.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Konomi hinted that Kintarou will do something with his power later on in this match, I wonder if that’s what he’ll use to win the match.

Except Ohmagari, all of them have gotten upgrades. I still root for a new Aura of Kin that combines all three radiances or either a howling.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Guessing next month will be the end of this match. Leaning towards a Spain win now.