Spoiler - New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (No chapter in June) | Page 162 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (No chapter in June)

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Ryoma losing is impossible as said by Konomi, he never loses an official match. Most likely scenario is Medanore stepping up for S2, so either Toku loses or becomes a no game.
Ryoma will be even to Ryoga and surpass him, he gets ridiculous mid match upgrades and he has the best potential out of anyone.
LMAO. Ryoma power creep cause of Echizen Genes.

Knockout Rounds:

He cannot even beat Kiko. And we are not sure if Kiko is even G5 level. Maybe he is Duke Level though, who knows.

And obviously, it kinda implied he was below Ralph in US camp.

Quarterfinals Round

Hospitalized and barely won against Prince who we all agree is not even G5 level. He is weaker than Duke for sure.

Intra Tourney

He would have lost to Fuji if not for Rain. Lmao.

Now, He will inevitably beat Ryoga. Lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’m on the boat that Tokugawa loses S2 too, there’s no way Spain’s captain doesn’t win. A no game would be better for Toku because at least he doesn’t lose everything but Medanore winning seems more likely.
But what if Mares/Seda Win

Then, Ryoma and Tokugawa can win though.
And Ochi/Mouri will lose. Your dream scenario.

Ryoma will be in S2 and Tokugawa in S1 though.

Maybe, they just switch for any absurd reason Konomi can came up with. If ever. Lol

I am dying to see who wins D2. Spoilers out later?!

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Finals going strong much better than the qualifying ranking matches.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Finals going strong much better than the qualifying ranking matches.
I take back my words. Seda is not weak.

😅

He was the key to winning for Spain here.

He cooked. He used 1 Man Doubles Synchro. He Mind Controlled Mares to be able to Synchro with her.

Sad for Kintarou, it is like a 1 V 2. And he cannot beat Mares and Seda

Last edited:

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Curious how S2 will go down now with Spain winning this match.

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I feel bad for Kintarou losing after all he’s been through, but the moment I saw Seda unleashing Nitoryu, I realized Japan was going to lose 100%.

They made an impressive showing, but Konomi really likes the cord ball cliffhanger lol. Overall it was an impressive match, Ohmagari broke down mentally after seeing Seda using his skill so easily but recovered quickly.

Now that we’re 1-1, Japan will win S2 and S1. Ryoma and Tokugawa will win. The question is if Ryoma plays S2 or something will happen and Toku switches with Ryoma. Let’s see. Maybe Nanji and Mifune changed the lineup at the last moment and they put Ryoma and Ryoga in S1.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I feel bad for Kintarou losing after all he’s been through, but the moment I saw Seda unleashing Nitoryu, I realized Japan was going to lose 100%.

They made an impressive showing, but Konomi really likes the cord ball cliffhanger lol. Overall it was an impressive match, Ohmagari broke down mentally after seeing Seda using his skill so easily but recovered quickly.

Now that we’re 1-1, Japan will win S2 and S1. Ryoma and Tokugawa will win. The question is if Ryoma plays S2 or something will happen and Toku switches with Ryoma. Let’s see. Maybe Nanji and Mifune changed the lineup at the last moment and they put Ryoma and Ryoga in S1.
Kintarou was fighting White Flame Mares + Rainbowzeus Aura Seda in a 1 V 2.

Ohmagari is just a token there. He cannot matchup the other 3.

In fact, the last play, Mares would have beaten him again by Sniping, so he just throw the racket back, and hoped that Kintarou will get it for Mountain Smash Nitoryu Style.

Kin would have scored on Mares,

But Seda was able to Synchro with Mares by Mind Controlling His Own Partner!!!!. He learned the possibility of One Man Doubles Synchro from Nanjiroh.

And then using rainbow aura, Seda used the 99% somehow return back shot against them. And Spain Won.

Mares/Seda might be a stronger pair than Bismarck/Sieg. Ngl. I may suggest this matchup in other thread.

Made me wonder.

Is Nitoryu really that hard to Master.

Or Kite is just incompetent compared to Seda?

Kite have data, practiced it, and even played with Ohmagari. He can't still use it perfectly.

Meanwhile Seda can Stacked it with Rainbow Aura by just observing. Lol

ALSO, Where and When did Seda get the extra Racket??? They are in the middle of a rally. Mares didn't lend her rocket???!!!

Ganonslayer101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This match overall has some real good points and some real weak points.

Mares is a really interesting opponent, and the Sniping is Hella strong. I wish white flame was more than just generic stat boost and her also being trained by Sugi seems unnecessary.

Seda eventually brought his kit full circle in the final point. I was really annoyed that he seemed to have 3 unrelated Hax moves in Instant Copy, Mass Hypnosis and Rainbow Aura. So to see him use all 3 in the last point was nice. Plus using Hypno on Mares fits their 2 man Singles style of doubles which I like.

I'm an outlier here but I really liked Ohmagari here. He can't compete with the 3 monsters on the court and then has realistic insecurities about it. Plus he spent so long mastering Nitoryu and it's his only trick. So it makes sense he would be shaken by having it copied. But he bounced back and really played a great support role.

Kintarou was great. Fleshed out his relationship with Sugi and Shiten. TnK2 is hard to scale though. Kinda wished he had developed a new technique though. We had Mountain Storm and Volcano. Seems like this was the perfect time for Tsunami or something. Him using 2 rackets feels a little forced. Like I actually think it really fits Kintarou because it's silly and he has the movement for it. But he only uses it to hit a one racket shot anyway.

I will not ignore that Spain sacking 1 game and going 0-5 is stupid and kinda poor writing.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
This match overall has some real good points and some real weak points.

Mares is a really interesting opponent, and the Sniping is Hella strong. I wish white flame was more than just generic stat boost and her also being trained by Sugi seems unnecessary.

Seda eventually brought his kit full circle in the final point. I was really annoyed that he seemed to have 3 unrelated Hax moves in Instant Copy, Mass Hypnosis and Rainbow Aura. So to see him use all 3 in the last point was nice. Plus using Hypno on Mares fits their 2 man Singles style of doubles which I like.

I'm an outlier here but I really liked Ohmagari here. He can't compete with the 3 monsters on the court and then has realistic insecurities about it. Plus he spent so long mastering Nitoryu and it's his only trick. So it makes sense he would be shaken by having it copied. But he bounced back and really played a great support role.

Kintarou was great. Fleshed out his relationship with Sugi and Shiten. TnK2 is hard to scale though. Kinda wished he had developed a new technique though. We had Mountain Storm and Volcano. Seems like this was the perfect time for Tsunami or something. Him using 2 rackets feels a little forced. Like I actually think it really fits Kintarou because it's silly and he has the movement for it. But he only uses it to hit a one racket shot anyway.

I will not ignore that Spain sacking 1 game and going 0-5 is stupid and kinda poor writing.
Based on What I saw White Flame Aura Of Mares is equal to TNK2 Kintarou because they can rally with each other. And keep their serves.

I hated Seda in the Opening of the match. Because he underperformed. But in the Middle Game to End Game. As you said, he cooked.

Massive Hypnosis + Instant Copy + Rainbow Aura (Who knew he will combined the 3 to win the match)

Mares and Seda are arguably G5 before the Final 2 months. Now, it is UNARGUABLE that they are definitely G5 Level. Based on my estimation, they are Stronger than Irie and Duke.

And Kintarou ofc showed he is G5 level by atleast keeping it up against this two in 1 V 2.

As you said, the 3 are monsters.

Ohmagari is out of place. He is super weak relatively. But a good tanker and support at least.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Ohmagari was way too overshadowed in this match, before Seda unlocking Zeus aura he contributed a lot but then he just acted as a support of Kin, he is way below Seda/Mares and Kin’s level, maybe with Tane they would have had an easier time.

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Ohmagari was way to overshadowed in this match, before Seda unlocking Zeus aura he contributed a lot but then he just acted as a support of Kin, he is way below Seda/Mares and Kin’s level, maybe with Tane they would have had an easier time.
Yeah now, I know why Peter destroyed Ohmagari in Group Stage.

Peter based on statements are arguably G5 Level. Ohmagari has no argument. In fact, there are more argument for him to be in rank #9.

And he knows it, thats why he always invert his #6 badge to #9 badge. Meaning to say, he believes he is only better against 1 G10 Member. I wonder who is it.

Tanegashima just carried him to #6. Because among G5, Tanegashima seems to be the best and Most Versatile in doubles

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Curious how S2 plays out now

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Well, I call it I guess lol.

Kintarou lost but he did good here. Being able to handle a pair that powerful alone with help from Ohmagari (that we know get 6-0 by Kaji by G5 level) is good enough.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Well, I call it I guess lol.

Kintarou lost but he did good here. Being able to handle a pair that powerful alone with help from Ohmagari (that we know get 6-0 by Kaji by G5 level) is good enough.
Mares and Seda are both really strong individually. That's why they use Singles Style Doubles.
Lol

I really think both of them are stronger in Singles.

In Doubles, they cannot do Howling or Even Synchro by teamwork. Seda really needed to hypnotize his own Partner to activate Single Player Doubles Mode just to Synchro. (Not even howling)

So, I think they are > Bis/Sieg. I am not sure against Bertie/Dankmar.

The Stronger you think Mares/Seda pair is. The stronger you think Kintarou is.

Because let's be real. Ohmagari just play tank and support the whole game. Spain was winning points when he is the one needed to return the shots.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Spain should win S2 because it'll be weird if they didn't take the lead once.

felixng2011

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kintarou was fighting White Flame Mares + Rainbowzeus Aura Seda in a 1 V 2.

Ohmagari is just a token there. He cannot matchup the other 3.

In fact, the last play, Mares would have beaten him again by Sniping, so he just throw the racket back, and hoped that Kintarou will get it for Mountain Smash Nitoryu Style.

Kin would have scored on Mares,

But Seda was able to Synchro with Mares by Mind Controlling His Own Partner!!!!. He learned the possibility of One Man Doubles Synchro from Nanjiroh.

And then using rainbow aura, Seda used the 99% somehow return back shot against them. And Spain Won.

Mares/Seda might be a stronger pair than Bismarck/Sieg. Ngl. I may suggest this matchup in other thread.

Made me wonder.

Is Nitoryu really that hard to Master.

Or Kite is just incompetent compared to Seda?

Kite have data, practiced it, and even played with Ohmagari. He can't still use it perfectly.

And poor Ohmagari is probably waaaay below even Kite talentwise lol. Kite is basically more talented version of Ohmagari.

Meanwhile Seda can Stacked it with Rainbow Aura by just observing. Lol

ALSO, Where and When did Seda get the extra Racket??? They are in the middle of a rally. Mares didn't lend her rocket???!!!
Seda and Romeo seem to be the top grade talents for Msers for Spain so makes sense.

Kite is very good but there are many many JP msers more talented than him....

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I am curious about Seda's Instant Copy.

Is it the same as Muga with No Drawback

Or just

Like Kabaji's Copying

Or

A New Version of Copy which improved the copied version

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Sorry bros I missed Friss' post :Saeki

I'll prepare the monthly thread tonight.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Sorry bros I missed Friss' post :Saeki

I'll prepare the monthly thread tonight.
Nice. I really want to know what happened.

Especially how Seda mind control Mares for Synchro.