New Worlds Online - Aka, Why Am I Genderbent in a Virtual Game of Death? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

New Worlds Online - Aka, Why Am I Genderbent in a Virtual Game of Death?

YumaKuga

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Welcome to a LN-series within the same lines as SAO....at least the game of death part. But thats not what bugs Kazama about the game, its the fact that the game system screwed up and turned him into a female character. Not only does he have to survive the game no matter what, but also live with the looks and feelings of a female. Enter a world of vast designs and places, this is the world of New Worlds Online!

Authors Notes -

Yes, this is a game of death, much like SAO, but it has no clear ending to the game, and no set amount of levels, worlds or floors. The idea was inspired by SAO yes, but I wanted to have something a little more, so good ole genderbender was the way to go to add weird moments and make it as light as possible. The first good amount of the first arc is going to be inspired by Bloodborne. I would like to have the readers bear with me, as this will be a challange for me, and no need to fuss, it may be in the same genre as SAO....but its not SAO!

This story will contain some sexual situations, but nothing too bad.

Prologue
New Worlds Online

New Worlds Online was unlike any other game created before it. It was a fully live VRMMORPG game that allowed its players to live their daily lives within its confines and take up any sort of adventure. The game product promised a fully unlimited game, full of vast worlds to explore. The game was very simple, all you had to do was explore the current layout, level up, and finally beat the boss with the other players to advance to the next stage or world. The game was an instant smash hit, with seventy percent of the human population hooking themselves up and preparing to live their new lives out. But after a week of its release, rumors began to spread about players disappearing and never respawning like they should have after dying. Two weeks later, a group of in game hackers announced that they had taken the entire game hostage as well as all the players within. If anyone tried to do something to effect the game play and escape, they would die. They also would die if their HP bar dropped zero and the only way to win was to try and find a solution to ending the game. After three weeks’ time, the death toll had gone up to one million of the in game population, as the players began to do their best to survive in the first world and stage of NWO. But that wasn’t the worst part of the game. The worst part was that I, Kazama, an ordinary guy like anyone else, had had the game system screw up on recreating my real life image in the game. When I came too and looked in the mirror, I saw myself……as a female girl! And from that moment on, I, Kazama, had decided that I would live through this game, whether or not I was not fully myself. It was humiliating enough to be the wrong gender, and even more so to have the full blown feelings of a female, but that did not mean I would die as one. I would conquer this game and set myself free and reclaim my manhood!

~Kazama, 2079, the Third Week of the Game

I will drop chapter 1 after Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

YumaKuga

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Interesting:kappa
How many chapters do you plan to do ?:zomg
Btw nice beginning:clingy
It will be rather long story-wise.....so lots of chapters :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
http://royalroadl.com/fiction/chapter/104569

Christ, the amount of followers im getting for this story is getting to damned high!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@GodDarkness I has six chapters done now

http://royalroadl.com/fiction/9288
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I has 44 followers now and a pretty much 5 star rating :arf

Must think of more lewd content :arf

YumaKuga

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Go for it. Anything

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Go for it. Anything
I would propose some :yuriscenes with a lot of kisses and and a lot of ecchi scenes
It will attract a lot of perverts people:doge

YumaKuga

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I would propose some :yuriscenes with a lot of kisses and and a lot of ecchi scenes
It will attract a lot of perverts people:doge
Oooo, I plan on having some soon lolol