Favorites - Next Year's 1st String | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Next Year's 1st String

André Vinícius

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Well correct me if I'm wrong but the U-17 World Cup happens every 2 years right ? if that's the case I will make two 1st strings (one for next year and other for the next World Cup).

Next Year:

No. 1 Tokugawa [ C ]
No. 2 Yukimura
No. 3 Akutsu
No. 4 Atobe
No. 5 Sanada
No. 6 Shiraishi
No. 7 Fuji
No. 8 Mouri
No. 9 Kite
No. 10 Ishida
No. 11 Fuwa
No. 12 Mitsuya
No. 13 Marui
No. 14 Renji
No. 15 Oishi
No. 16 Yuushi
No. 17 Niou (if he continues to use his illusions he replaces Ishida and everyone goes down 1 number)
No. 18 Sengoku
No. 19 Yagyuu
No. 20 Taira

Next U-17 World Cup:

No. 1 Atobe [ C ] (I will use Atobe here since I guess No. 1 is the captain and Atobe is the captain of the MSr division, but Yukimura could also be here)
No. 2 Yukimura (if Yukimura goes No. 1 then Akutsu goes No. 2)
No. 3 Akutsu (if Yukimura goes No. 1 Atobe goes No. 3)
No. 4 Fuji
No. 5 Sanada
No. 6 Shiraishi
No. 7 Kite
No. 8 Mouri
No. 9 Ishida
No. 10 Kirihara
No. 11 Renji
No. 12 Marui
No. 13 Oishi
No. 14 Yuushi
No. 15 Niou (if he continues to use his illusions he replaces Ishida and everyone goes down 1 number)
No. 16 Sengoku
No. 17 Yagyuu
No. 18 Chitose
No. 19 Tachibana
No. 20 Momoshiro

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Well correct me if I'm wrong but the U-17 World Cup happens every 2 years right ? if that's the case I will make two 1st strings (one for next year and other for the next World Cup).

Next Year:

No. 1 Tokugawa [ C ]
No. 2 Yukimura
No. 3 Akutsu
No. 4 Atobe
No. 5 Sanada
No. 6 Shiraishi
No. 7 Fuji
No. 8 Mouri
No. 9 Kite
No. 10 Ishida
No. 11 Fuwa
No. 12 Matsuya
No. 13 Marui
No. 14 Renji
No. 15 Oishi
No. 16 Yuushi
No. 17 Niou (if he continues to use his illusions he replaces Ishida and everyone goes down 1 number)
No. 18 Sengoku
No. 19 Yagyuu
No. 20 Taira

Next U-17 World Cup:

No. 1 Atobe [ C ] (I will use Atobe here since I guess No. 1 is the captain and Atobe is the captain of the MSr division, but Yukimura could also be here)
No. 2 Yukimura (if Yukimura goes No. 1 then Akutsu goes No. 2)
No. 3 Akutsu (if Yukimura goes No. 1 Atobe goes No. 3)
No. 4 Fuji
No. 5 Sanada
No. 6 Shiraishi
No. 7 Kite
No. 8 Mouri
No. 9 Ishida
No. 10 Kirihara
No. 11 Renji
No. 12 Marui
No. 13 Oishi
No. 14 Yuushi
No. 15 Niou (if he continues to use his illusions he replaces Ishida and everyone goes down 1 number)
No. 16 Sengoku
No. 17 Yagyuu
No. 18 Chitose
No. 19 Tachibana
No. 20 Momoshiro
Mostly agree but in your first list renji and Nio are really low. And ishida is too high. Also I think fuji already surpass shiraishi.

In your second list, Chitose and Tachibana are really underrated. Ishida and oishi are overrated I think.

As you said, I will switch Nio with ishida in both list. I may even move Nio to 7th spot.

Anyway, just opinions and reactions on yoir lists bro

André Vinícius

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Mostly agree but in your first list renji and Nio are really low. And ishida is too high. Also I think fuji already surpass shiraishi.

In your second list, Chitose and Tachibana are really underrated. Ishida and oishi are overrated I think.

As you said, I will switch Nio with ishida in both list. I may even move Nio to 7th spot.

Anyway, just opinions and reactions on yoir lists bro
In the first list I put Renji 14 because Mitsuya* (don't even know why I was calling him Matsuya) was put on 12 so we already have a data player and then I tought of using Oishi above him (because we already have a data player) but decided that Renji would be better than Oishi "right now" because Oishi needs more time to build stats (and then 2 years from now I put Oishi on the top 14).

Niou situation is quite delicade if he quits doing illusion, depending on his evolution he can pretty much be No. 14 on the second list but I can't see he going on top 14 in the first list without illusions (since without illusions he lost to Yagyuu, but in the long run Niou indeed has the potencial to be on the next WC team even without his illusion).

Ishida is high because the need to put a power player in the top 10, in a 1x1 Ishida probably would lose to players like Yuushi and Yagyuu (that I assume would be able to seal his power ?), but power player faces power player. The biggest problem he has is Speed, now it all depends if he sees that and try to improve.

Fuji from what he showed until now (just wait for him to do something crazy in his next match and shut my mouth) I don't think he would be able to beat Star Bible and more than that, I guess from what was show until now Shiraishi can do better in singles agaisnt the world than Fuji (the point here being mainly stats diference), [EX: I guess that the actual Shiraishi can do better in a 1x1 against Bismarck than Fuji) I even thought of putting Shiraishi in No. 4 but gave up. I agree that this position is easily debatable, but on the second year I'm 100% sure Fuji would be above him.

Tachibana and Chitose could be both above Yagyuu but that would be it, the only argument to back up this place is that on the second list the No. 1 to 16 are made of players that were choosen as Japan representatives in the MSr division, if the coaches chooses those 16 before Tachibana and Chitose who am I to say otherwise. My guess is that they don't have what it takes to play singles against the world and in doubles Oishi, Marui, Yuushi and Kite would be of more use.

But I understand your point 🤜

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
In the first list I put Renji 14 because Mitsuya* (don't even know why I was calling him Matsuya) was put on 12 so we already have a data player and then I tought of using Oishi above him (because we already have a data player) but decided that Renji would be better than Oishi "right now" because Oishi needs more time to build stats (and then 2 years from now I put Oishi on the top 14).

Niou situation is quite delicade if he quits doing illusion, depending on his evolution he can pretty much be No. 14 on the second list but I can't see he going on top 14 in the first list without illusions (since without illusions he lost to Yagyuu, but in the long run Niou indeed has the potencial to be on the next WC team even without his illusion).

Ishida is high because the need to put a power player in the top 10, in a 1x1 Ishida probably would lose to players like Yuushi and Yagyuu (that I assume would be able to seal his power ?), but power player faces power player. The biggest problem he has is Speed, now it all depends if he sees that and try to improve.

Fuji from what he showed until now (just wait for him to do something crazy in his next match and shut my mouth) I don't think he would be able to beat Star Bible and more than that, I guess from what was show until now Shiraishi can do better in singles agaisnt the world than Fuji (the point here being mainly stats diference), [EX: I guess that the actual Shiraishi can do better in a 1x1 against Bismarck than Fuji) I even thought of putting Shiraishi in No. 4 but gave up. I agree that this position is easily debatable, but on the second year I'm 100% sure Fuji would be above him.

Tachibana and Chitose could be both above Yagyuu but that would be it, the only argument to back up this place is that on the second list the No. 1 to 16 are made of players that were choosen as Japan representatives in the MSr division, if the coaches chooses those 16 before Tachibana and Chitose who am I to say otherwise. My guess is that they don't have what it takes to play singles against the world and in doubles Oishi, Marui, Yuushi and Kite would be of more use.

But I understand your point 🤜
Why would Niou stop illusions? It is like tezuka w/o tezuka zone, Atobe w/o insight, and Inui/Renji without data. I mean Illusions are his trademark move. I know he wants to put his own playstle. But still, his illusions are his best weapon.

So, Ishida goes to top 10 cause of Fit. Then it us understandable.

I am expecting a lot of new counters Fuji will show in his next match. Maybe against germany. Or against Spain. He will show counters he originally meant for tezuka.
Shiraishi I think is a little nerfed. He is a monster in nationals. But not so much in npot.

Very Disappointing, especially for chitose who I think on par or even stronger than shuraishi in one point.