Manhwa - Noblesse by Son Jae Ho and Lee Gwang Su | Page 34 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Manhwa Noblesse by Son Jae Ho and Lee Gwang Su

aster4jaden

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been giving this a think about but do you think the author forgot how the Bloodstone was originally supposedly made? Since everyone seems to have one and they seem even better than the original.

SMC

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
My theory is that the Blood Stone was created in the same way as the Dark Spear. I know it was the main focus of 'Rai's Adventure', but there aren't any definitive answers as to how it was created. The wiki states it was created from countless desires over time, so that could be one possible reason, why there are so many of them. I know that the original Blood Stone used by Lagus was powerful, however Gradeus' imitation wasn't as powerful. The Blood Stones used by everyone since, seem weaker by comparison. The reason the Blood Stones seem better than the original is because the villains have been stronger.

aster4jaden

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My theory is that the Blood Stone was created in the same way as the Dark Spear. I know it was the main focus of 'Rai's Adventure', but there aren't any definitive answers as to how it was created. The wiki states it was created from countless desires over time, so that could be one possible reason, why there are so many of them. I know that the original Blood Stone used by Lagus was powerful, however Gradeus' imitation wasn't as powerful. The Blood Stones used by everyone since, seem weaker by comparison. The reason the Blood Stones seem better than the original is because the villains have been stronger.
I had a similar theory years ago though I never compared to the Dark Spear just that life force was taken instead of souls, sadly I don't think we'll ever know.

SMC

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Since it seems like Noblesse is coming to an end, I think that the author will have lots of questions that the readers want answered. I'm hoping that after Crombel is destroyed, all the information on the Blood Stone and research done by the Union will end up in Frankenstein's hands via 3rd Elder, then Frankenstein can tell us what's going on. XD

aster4jaden

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Since it seems like Noblesse is coming to an end, I think that the author will have lots of questions that the readers want answered. I'm hoping that after Crombel is destroyed, all the information on the Blood Stone and research done by the Union will end up in Frankenstein's hands via 3rd Elder, then Frankenstein can tell us what's going on. XD
I would love this but I think is just going be left vague like with all the nameless henchmen.

SMC

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
I did joke about it over on the wiki saying that after this arc, they'd need the Great Appendices arc to fill in all the missing information, like character names, Blood Stone related questions, etc. By my calculations we have around 100 missing chapters worth of information, that should have been slotted into the story earlier, and that includes the recent battles that were shown off-panel.

aster4jaden

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm confused how did Lagus create copies of the Bloodstone without the original? He even claims wanting to study it first, do you think the author has no idea about the Bloodstone? Because Humans, Werewolves and Nobles have used it but the "Original" was under Rai's guardianship it does make me wonder if Rai's brother had something to do with it.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
As they say, all good things must come to an end. Sadly, it is about time to close down the Noblesse forum. The series and forum both had a good run, and even though I dropped Noblesse long ago,, I want to thank each and every member who made this a warm and vampiric place to hang out at : )

With that being said, you're free to muse about Noblesse here from now on. See you guys around!