Discussion - Offical Stellar Spirit Thread | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Offical Stellar Spirit Thread

Favorite Celestial Spirit?

• Total voters

RaveDragon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Malta
I'm curious of how Capricorn, Aquarius and cancer will be now that they're all back together, i also want to know idk why how aquarius used to behave with layla, maybe in her flashback xD

well aquarius deep down probably loves lucy and maybe she's angry or guilty or something due to what happened to layla and takes it on lucy?

no doubt lucy will get all zodiac keys but i wonder if together they do something special.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I'm curious of how Capricorn, Aquarius and cancer will be now that they're all back together, i also want to know idk why how aquarius used to behave with layla, maybe in her flashback xD

well aquarius deep down probably loves lucy and maybe she's angry or guilty or something due to what happened to layla and takes it on lucy?

no doubt lucy will get all zodiac keys but i wonder if together they do something special.
Summon the stellar spirit king perhaps?

RaveDragon

Reaction score
Country
Malta
Summon the stellar spirit king perhaps?
she did that once kind of right? its an option
maybe Mashima will introduce another spirit opichius the new zodiac or maybe the dragon one then he could link it to the dragons

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
She did not summon the stellar spirit king, the king showed up on his own.

RaveDragon

Reaction score
Country
Malta
i know i know but her actions rather what she said kind of made him come to meet them hence as i said she kind of summoned him in a way but you're right ^^'

i wonder if there are other stronger keys not just the zodiac ones maybe legendary keys also speaking of the king maybe there are royal family keys or something xD

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Buy Moria
Since Zeref appeared, I thought it would be so cool to introduce dark/black stellar keys. These particular keys could be used to summon spirits that have the power to manipulate blackholes or supernovas....

But I'm not Hiro Mashima, so that won't happen in the manga >.<

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Well, it is possible there could be stellar spirits based on the chinese zodiac, that would be interesting IMO. From what I understand other cultures also had their own zodiacs which would also be interesting to find. Perhaps this would also mean that each kinda of zodiac has their own means of summoning so while the traditional zodiac is summoned with keys other zodiacs could be summoned through other items.

RaveDragon

Reaction score
Country
Malta
Well, it is possible there could be stellar spirits based on the chinese zodiac, that would be interesting IMO. From what I understand other cultures also had their own zodiacs which would also be interesting to find. Perhaps this would also mean that each kinda of zodiac has their own means of summoning so while the traditional zodiac is summoned with keys other zodiacs could be summoned through other items.
This might be a good idea to introduce a stellar mage to fight Lucy in the tournament :D maybe she gets a boost as well

Ifrit

Reaction score
Country
Jordan
This might be a good idea to introduce a stellar mage to fight Lucy in the tournament :D maybe she gets a boost as well
Yeah I hope that gift will be a new gold key for Lucy...but I would like her to use Capricon one more time....Mashima didn't show enough of that spirit fighting for Lucy...I hope she use him in this coming event...

RaveDragon

Reaction score
Country
Malta
Yeah I hope that gift will be a new gold key for Lucy...but I would like her to use Capricon one more time....Mashima didn't show enough of that spirit fighting for Lucy...I hope she use him in this coming event...
shes you know what with you know who now so there 'might'' be a small minuscule chance that she'll learn some celestial spells as well so she can fight better with her spirits :woo

sarutobi_sensei

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Hmm, with Lucy now training with Caprico in order to booster her Magical Power, I'm hoping that we can see Urano Metriora again soon.

Lucy is missing 2 Golden Keys right? Pisces and Libra if I'm not mistaken. I wonder if she'll get them after the tournament, during the tournament or before it. Would be nice if somehow she managed to get them before the tournament and she then managed to use the 12 keys during it. It would certainly show the world that the "Strongest" Stellar Spirit Mage was in Fairy Tail.

That or I would love for something like the 2 spirits that Lucy is missing are with someone from a "bad" guild and they decided to use those spirits to try and kill Lucy during the tournament and Lucy had no power left and the Spirit King would intervene in her favor :D That would be shocking :D

It's been said that the stronger the magical power of the Stellar Spirit Mage, the stronger the power of the spirits. So, we can certainly expect that her spirits will be a lot stronger than they are now.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
^there is a list of the 88 constellations at the beginning of the thread. Anyways, from what I gather those are this guys:

· Chamaeleon "Chameleon"
Either of these:
· Corona Australis "The Southern Crown"
· Corona Borealis "The Northern Crown"

Delphinus "Dolphin"
· Lupus "the Wolf"
Triangulum Australe "the Southern Triangle"
Ursa Major "the Great Bear"
Crater "the Cup"
Canis Major "the greater dog"
Columba "Dove"
Canes Venatici "the Hunting Dogs" -there are too many dogs for all of them to be the canis major-
Vulpecula "the Fox" -might be one of the dog guys-

Apus "The Bird of Paradise" -might or might not have been there-
Grus "the Crane" -might or might not have been there-
Lepus "the Hare"

there are 3 guys in the second panel of the second link who I have no clue of who they are but they might be from the argo navis constelations and piscis.

Mangafan2

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Re: Fairy Tail 280 Discussion/ 281 Predictions

I think Lucy will eventually get the key to the spirit King

shnugin

Reaction score
Country
United States

RaveDragon

Reaction score
Country
Malta
Rather than more keys i would love to see more caster type celestial agic like Uranometria, lucy would get really strong using caster stellar magic in combination with the summonings :nod

Kauia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I've been imagining Lucy use spell stellar magic that involves stars shooting her enemy like meteor showers or a space like magic that feels like the universe exploding like the big bang theory turned into magic.

RaveDragon

Reaction score
Country
Malta
I've been imagining Lucy use spell stellar magic that involves stars shooting her enemy like meteor showers or a space like magic that feels like the universe exploding like the big bang theory turned into magic.
why are you in my brain :gwah hahaha it would be cool to develop or train her like that =3

Kauia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I don't think Lucy learning such magic be impossible since she, herself, her potential as a mage is engulfed in a mystery. If you look back at her fight with Flare her supposed spell wouldn't have been as strong as she fought Angel. That's kind of odd considering her range of fighting ability is seven years weaker yet is stronger back then. I feel that Lucy's strength is a wild card. Though, partially the reason is probably plot-wise, maybe similar to Elie whose real strength will be shown when the manga's closing its end. That my friend is very lonnnngggggg before we see it. So yeah, Lucy using high level spells won't be odd.

Rarhyx

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
so lucy with gerards magic?