Discussion - Official VN Summary Thread. | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Official VN Summary Thread.

Beatrice

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Let me get the Onodera and Chitoge previews outta the way first.

For Chitoge we have a special guest and rival.

And here we have Onodera.

And going straight towards the Tsugumi Route:
Mind you, this Route includes major Chitoge Heartbreak.

Chitoge tells Raku to hang out with Tsugumi and get to know her better (essentially that one episode in the anime where he takes her out to town)This is where it branches off with Raku falling for Tsugumi after all the time he spends with her.

After that, he gets invited over to her house and essentially gets to know her better and kind of hints he likes her. After more schenanigans, Raku essentially asks Tsugumi to go with him to show her around the town, and though he straight up hugs her and drops hints he likes her and stuff during the thing.

However, Gorilla comes along and kind of cockblocks them, praising Raku for being a good pal to Tsugumi. Time passes and after the date and useless bullshit involving minor quests common to all characters, Tsugumi finally confesses to Raku.

She invites him to her house and you have the option to ask for food, bath, or her. She obviously panics the shit out and whatever but after a while she kisses him.

After a while, Chitoge kind of gets wind that Tsugumi likes Raku after having a girl to girl talk with her. Tsugumi never explicitly says it, but Chitoge knows and kind of acts on it and confesses as well.

Raku turns her down and chooses Tsugumi, Chitoge runs away in tears and is essentially unseen.

Tsugumi blames Raku for breaking Chitoge's heart, but realizes that she is also at fault for it. She runs away to the ceiling is kind of depressed. She asks the lie detector if this was right and if she truly loved Raku. Machine breaks and Tsugumi realizes that she loved him all along, but she still values her friendship with Chitoge. Raku comforts her and tells her that he has no regrets choosing her, though he also feels bad for Chitoge for leading her on.

So Tsugumi feels real bad and she makes a wish for Chitoge to be by Raku's side and wakes up having switched bodies with Chitoge. Long story short, Chitoge gets to see how much Raku actually loved Tsugumi and how she couldn't do anything about it. Without knowing it was Chitoge, Raku essentially tells Tsugumi/Chitoge that he felt real bad for Chitoge and wants her to be happy but he also loves Tsugumi as well. Chitoge accepts it for what it is and begins to realize how much Tsugumi gave up for her all along. After going back to sleep, they wake up in their own bodies. How this happened is that there is some game only fox god character but that's not important.

Claude is about to borderline kill Raku when Tsugumi steps in and stands up to him. She threatens to beat Claude even if he raised and trained her. Claude is about to attack her when Raku interjects and says both of them can take him on.

After the fight, Claude really has no choice but to accept Raku for being a hardcore mofo. Grudgingly accepts that he lost and can't do shit about the relationship. In any case, Tsugumi and Raku go on a date later.

Tsugumi tells Raku to promise her that he will never leave her and that she will always be his protector. Raku likewise says that he will protect her as much as she protects him. There is something in the middle about being two parts of a whole that I didn't clearly translate, but it's clear that they at the very least have some self-respect as to each other's ability. She decides to leave the life of a hitman(woman?) and to follow the life of a normal high school student.

Epilogue goes on showing how they got married, with Tsugumi having become less tsundere turning more mature.

Tsugumi: "H-here's a crepe"

Raku: "Like when we first met?"

Tsugumi: "When else would it be?"

Raku: "It's funny how things can turn out to be. From a false love to find a real love (I don't know how this literally translates)

Tsugumi: "And to think that I would fall in love with a weakling like you"

Raku: "I guess life is just funny like that"

Tsugumi: "But I enjoyed every minute of it"

Tsugumi: "I love you, Raku Ichijou"

Raku: "and I love you, Tsugumi Ichijou"
Here is's Tsugumi's confession.

Tsugumi: "I-I never had the chance to say it, but if I don't say it now, I'll never get the chance to say it."

Raku, Claude, Chitoge: "Tsugumi...?"

Tsugumi: "I like you, Raku Ichijou. You may be a weakling, but you are also the man that I care for."

Chitoge (whispers): "Tsugumi, isn't this a bit much?"

Tsugumi: "I always had this weird feeling in my heart whenever you were nearby. I didn't know what it was and I thought you were the problem. But it hurt even more when you were away. T-that's why...."

Raku: "Tsugumi, do you...?"

Tsugumi: "Raku, do you know why this feeling is here? Do you feel the same way when I am around?"

Raku: "I-I don't know"

Chitoge: "Raku?"

Tsugumi: "I don't care if you love Ojou-sama instead. I just want to hear an answer to see if there is any hope. You've shown me so much over the past few days away from my life as a hitman. I didn't know how to live as a person until I met you."

Raku: "But I thought you didn't like it?"

Tsugumi: "Because I didn't know what to say. You let me live as a person instead of a hitman. No one has ever been able to see me like that. Even a person as unladylike as me."

Raku: "It doesn't matter who you are. I care for you as you are"

Chitoge and Claude had already left by this point with Chitoge thinking that her plan would be messed up if she stayed and Claude was just creeped out thinking that Raku was homo.

Tsugumi: "I have decided to go on this path. I'm sorry you had to hear that."

Raku: "You don't need to apologize for anything. Because I.....I feel the same way."

Tsugumi: "Raku?"

Raku: "You've been a good friend to me and to Chitoge. But you give yourself too little credit sometimes. You're not manly. You're cute even if you don't want to admit it."

Tsugumi: "W-who are you calling cute?"

Raku: "You, idiot"

Tsugumi: "Who are you calling an idiot?!"

Raku: "I like that side of you. Even if you don't believe it, I like you too.

Tsugumi: "You're not lying...?"

Raku: "I'm just as honest as I have always been."

Tsugumi (smiling): "Raku you idiot"

Raku: "I'll take that as a yes"'

Additional Images:

Her reaction when Raku said it doesn't matter how she prefers to dress up, boyish or girlish when she asked him if she really does look like a boy cause she is cute either way on their first date.
Ending in:

Her reaction when in front of the entire Harem he calls out how he likes her in the track suit.They were dating already here, and he wanted to show how serious he means it without revealing to the others they're going out.

Raku got invited to her Apartment.This is her reaction when Raku asks if they should take a bath together.

///////////////////////

Marika summary preview?Marika Summary preview.
How does Marika Route begin?

By literally calling Chitoge shit and saying she has a Gorilla Brain for not having remembered Raku
Who is kicking off her route?
OF COURSE.

Shuu is somewhat forcing Raku cause he mentions how unpolite it is to turn down a lady's Wedding Proposal

Marika cooking for Raku.
Yakuza loves her food, police loves her food, beehive loves her food.
Another thing is that Marika is deceptively fucking strong. If you go on a divergent route, some guy will try to bully or get money out of Raku. Marika decks him.

Honda is severely threatening Raku, saying should he ever bring harm, or treat Marika bad, Honda will do things to him so bad he can't even imagine.

Leoat12

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Please register to see the content of this post.