Info - One Piece Manga/Anime - Questions and Answers | Page 29 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info One Piece Manga/Anime - Questions and Answers

hokageji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
In the Skypia arc, we see that Enel/Eneru doesn't retain his logia intangibility when Luffy hits him. The reason is later explained because he is rubber. I was ok with that until I saw this:

We see that Kamakiri is using a wooden spear, which is thrust into Enel's head. I googled it and learned that wood is a poor conductor of electricity like rubber. Therefore, as the iron end of the spear is stabbed in he should be intagible, but when the wood enters there his real body should be harmed. Therefore, Enel should be dead.

If there is something I am missing please tell me.
Try Wood and hard rubber are nearly the same when it comes to conduction. I guess the tip is metallic and counts as a conductor... just leave physics away from the logic,

I approve of this one.
undefined
OMG, that is terrible... Oda already ruins female character's unique looks, anime goes the extra mile..

*God_enel*

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Greece
I have a big question in episode 65 on the minute 11. 35" Robin?? "Seems to land a huge explosion on the ship.. Who exactly doing this??

electricmastro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
At Skypiea, Nami says that its been so long since they went to the beach, though I don’t actually think we ever saw them at a beach before, or did we?

Lord Traffy Law

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
guys what's up, did baltigo get destroyed before or after the commanders went to rescue kuma ?

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
guys what's up, did baltigo get destroyed before or after the commanders went to rescue kuma ?
Before, because we're introduced to the commanders while Sabo is still on Momoiro Island.

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hey I am looking for the Japanese version of an old interview with Eiichiro Oda from One Piece Blue (databook).

If the German translation that I have is remotely correct, then clever readers could have predicted the spelling of Laugh Tale back in the early 2000s! Especially considering which arc was going on when the databook was released!

Google only gives me German pages, sadly.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey I am looking for the Japanese version of an old interview with Eiichiro Oda from One Piece Blue (databook).

If the German translation that I have is remotely correct, then clever readers could have predicted the spelling of Laugh Tale back in the early 2000s! Especially considering which arc was going on when the databook was released!

Google only gives me German pages, sadly.
I might have the raw databook on my one of my hard drives. Give me an hour or so and I'll go check. Is there a particular page?

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I might have the raw databook on my one of my hard drives. Give me an hour or so and I'll go check. Is there a particular page?
132-137 in the german version.

BoyNextDoor

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
bruh i just watched the one piece stampede movie and wtf bullet is OP as hell lmao. could any of the admirals solo him? or shanks kaido and big mom?

shailks

Reaction score
Country
India
Thinking of watching the anime, esp wano arc even the hiatus. I remember there was place where you could watch episodes at a faster pace, ie without all filler moments. Does anyone know where to find it?

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Thinking of watching the anime, esp wano arc even the hiatus. I remember there was place where you could watch episodes at a faster pace, ie without all filler moments. Does anyone know where to find it?
onepace?

I don't know if they are still doing it.

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
France
In the manga there was a beautiful scene with Momo walking under the evening sun with the Scabbards to the Raid rendez-vous point. Do you know if it was ever animated? I don’t remember watching this beautiful manga scene in the anime.

DeadlyBeast

Reaction score
Country
United States
In the manga there was a beautiful scene with Momo walking under the evening sun with the Scabbards to the Raid rendez-vous point. Do you know if it was ever animated? I don’t remember watching this beautiful manga scene in the anime.
It was in Episode 956 – Ticking Down to the Great Battle! The Straw Hats Go...

At the end of the episode after Zoro uses Enma for the first time. Not sure you'll like it since it was animated to be mid day which is technically correct since the manga says it and shows the sun high in the sky but if you'd imagined the scene in your head with an orange sunset glow the animation won't likely hit the spot for you.

WILDCARD 1 7

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Do we know where Capone went after his cover story? I think I heard that he was heading too Elbaf, which would be kinda cool.

Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do we know where Capone went after his cover story? I think I heard that he was heading too Elbaf, which would be kinda cool.
There's no indication of that in the series. We only saw him in Zou after the timeskip after the cover story.

I'd also like to know what the floating rock/ship was that was pulling up his ship pre-timeskip.

Medusa.D.Dup

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Belize
Whats with Gedatsu? Miss him.
Hope with new Hints, we see him again.
And is Chouchou still in Buggy city? Hope he is doing well? Oda please next hint for chouchou.
Is Gaimon still in the UPS Box? Still not delivered to Egghead?
Hope we see hints for Arlong coming back to kick kizaru and make him pay.