Info - One Piece Manga/Anime - Questions and Answers | Page 26 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info One Piece Manga/Anime - Questions and Answers

takneeque

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India

jamarTheDem

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
oh thank you, so that explains why he was so weak :derp. I mean, in this arc he is way too hyped, but truth is he is just a newbie there.

---------- Post added September 30, 2013 at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was September 07, 2013 at 10:58 AM ----------

Guys, I kinda remember that in the jaya arc they said noland had reached an island of dwarves (tontatta kingdom), I'm searching throughout the tankobon,but I can't find it. was it a mistake,or was it already mentioned back then? if it was,in which chapter?
I know this a old comment but I think we should bring this Thread back I watched the latest episodes of One Piece also the Latest Chapter of the manga so to me it's not that Bellamy is a newbie to the New World because we really don't know if he's been their before , nor do we know if he left with Doflamingo after almost getting killed two years ago . The best bet to say is Oda knew he was making Bellamy into such a weak character since his comeback to Dressrosa . His only strong parts was still being consider part of Dolfamingo family and once he was showed getting his butt handed to him Joker wanted him killed for Embarrassing the family .

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
We have received new revelation since many chapters (and episodes) have passed and gone, haven't we? :)

jamarTheDem

Reaction score
Country
United States
We have received new revelation since many chapters (and episodes) have passed and gone, haven't we? :)
Yup your right it seems now we have a better picture of Bellamy's rounded strength . As of now he's considered one of the weakest character in Dressrosa as of currently .

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Yup your right it seems now we have a better picture of Bellamy's rounded strength . As of now he's considered one of the weakest character in Dressrosa as of currently .
That would depend on who his opponent is. If he is facing Doflamingo, then there is no match. :)

jamarTheDem

Reaction score
Country
United States
That would depend on who his opponent is. If he is facing Doflamingo, then there is no match. :)
But even against Dellinger he was trashed in a 1 vs 1 . I'm pretty sure that Dellinger is one of the weakest Doflamingo pirates , so showing Bellamy getting his butt handed too him by one of the lesser members must of meant something .:hee

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
But even against Dellinger he was trashed in a 1 vs 1 . I'm pretty sure that Dellinger is one of the weakest Doflamingo pirates , so showing Bellamy getting his butt handed too him by one of the lesser members must of meant something .:hee
I believe Bellamy has all along been deceived by his emotions. He has always trying to "please" his boss and the more he tries, the worse it becomes. It is like whatever "hard works" he attempts just got backfired. Maybe that's why Doflamingo doesn't want him anymore. It feels like a "waste of his time" after all. In fact I think Doflamingo was really cruel in saying those "words" to Bell (the last conversation they had). I feel sorry for that poor guy.

jamarTheDem

Reaction score
Country
United States
I believe Bellamy has all along been deceived by his emotions. He has always trying to "please" his boss and the more he tries, the worse it becomes. It is like whatever "hard works" he attempts just got backfired. Maybe that's why Doflamingo doesn't want him anymore. It feels like a "waste of his time" after all. In fact I think Doflamingo was really cruel in saying those "words" to Bell (the last conversation they had). I feel sorry for that poor guy.
Maybe him "trying" too hard for others is holding his ability to get stronger . Like a cooned butterfly . If anything after his accounter with Doflamingo it's either going to change him for better or worse .

Also I agree to say that's Doflamingo "family" that was really cruel and harsh . He pretty much cut Bellamy out of his family and even ordered his assassination . Doesn't this seem like the Caesar/Brownbeard skit over again ? HOPEFULLY Bellamy can realize how Doflamingo was controlling him and using him like a "Puppet" . :ck

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Maybe him "trying" too hard for others is holding his ability to get stronger . Like a cooned butterfly . If anything after his accounter with Doflamingo it's either going to change him for better or worse .

Also I agree to say that's Doflamingo "family" that was really cruel and harsh . He pretty much cut Bellamy out of his family and even ordered his assassination . Doesn't this seem like the Caesar/Brownbeard skit over again ? HOPEFULLY Bellamy can realize how Doflamingo was controlling him and using him like a "Puppet" . :ck
I have a feeling that Luffy might save him from falling into despair especially after all that harsh treatment from Doflamingo. I certainly hope Bellamy will turn to the good side and not drown himself to sorrow or hatred, or even self-destruct or anything silly.

jamarTheDem

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a feeling that Luffy might save him from falling into despair especially after all that harsh treatment from Doflamingo. I certainly hope Bellamy will turn to the good side and not drown himself to sorrow or hatred, or even self-destruct or anything silly.
Well that's Luffy strong point turning old enemies to friends :^_^ I was also thinking since Bellamy and Luffy first met this Arc it was NOTHING like last time . I could see Bellamy actually respected Luffy now even if they were past enemies or whatever . Instead of being emotional over Doflamingo he need to directed his loyalty into Luffy . :hee

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Well that's Luffy strong point turning old enemies to friends :^_^ I was also thinking since Bellamy and Luffy first met this Arc it was NOTHING like last time . I could see Bellamy actually respected Luffy now even if they were past enemies or whatever . Instead of being emotional over Doflamingo he need to directed his loyalty into Luffy . :hee
I agree with you. Both of them would probably become friends later on. :)

milek

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Am also one of those who would like to see Bellamy as one of Luffy crew.

I think that Bellamy will sacrifice himself and help Luffy to defeat Mingo

Luffy is from east blue.

Do you think that at the end of manga east blue will be recognize as strongest ocean.
We got Luffy , Zoro, Dragon, Sanji, Shanks, Sabo, ect.

jamarTheDem

Reaction score
Country
United States

Luffy is from east blue.

Do you think that at the end of manga east blue will be recognize as strongest ocean.
That's possible if He doesn't die first Jp . :derp I have a feeling he's going to be in a alliance with Luffy..well under his command . I feel Bellamy isn't strong enough or unique enough to be a crew member . He can't cover a ship position so I can't see it happening even if Luffy doesn't hate him .

meeedoooz

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
well, since Naruto has ended i figured it's about time i catch up to one of my old friends...

so what chapter is the current episode at ?

Stiltzkin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Luffy is from east blue.

I thought Sanji was from North Blue (?) :gwah

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I thought Sanji was from North Blue (?) :gwah
I think milek was just generalising as those characters were introduced in East Blue when first show in the manga.

Sanji is indeed from North Blue. Shanks and Zoro are from West Blue. Dragon, Luffy and Sabo are all from East Blue.

BernieCrane

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think milek was just generalising as those characters were introduced in East Blue when first show in the manga.

Sanji is indeed from North Blue. Shanks and Zoro are from West Blue. Dragon, Luffy and Sabo are all from East Blue.
Sorry, but where was this mentioned? I can't recall anything about where Zoro was from.

Kokuryuu

Reaction score
Country
Argentina

Actually, Zoro is from East Blue, not West Blue.

Stiltzkin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

now that you mention it, Shimotsuki Village is a village in East Blue