Games - One Piece Odyssey | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games One Piece Odyssey

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
So this game was on sale and i tried it out. Since i like old fashioned jrpgs, why not?

Its strange. The start was gruesome to play and the sidequests are mostly: walk though there to point a. return. go to point b and maybe have a fight. get back to startingpoint. So they kinda suck.

But the fightingsystem and adventuring in the world... is actual fun. I dont know how far the story will bring me to other places since i just finished alabasta arc, but im curious.

Anyone else gave it a play?

Australopithecus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
So this game was on sale and i tried it out. Since i like old fashioned jrpgs, why not?

Its strange. The start was gruesome to play and the sidequests are mostly: walk though there to point a. return. go to point b and maybe have a fight. get back to startingpoint. So they kinda suck.

But the fightingsystem and adventuring in the world... is actual fun. I dont know how far the story will bring me to other places since i just finished alabasta arc, but im curious.

Anyone else gave it a play?
I played it. I stopped in Enies Lobby hahaha. It was a good game. I feel like playing it again.

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Right now it feels like after Enies Lobby they kinda run out of budget. 🤣 Marineford is just a gauntlet, followed by a fast collossus and now i'm in dressrosa already with everything unlocked.