Discussion - Oni VS Bismarck | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Oni VS Bismarck

ONI VS BISMARCK

• Oni Wins

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Bismarck Wins

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Just to make another VS Matchup aside from main thread.

Oni with TNk and Demon Kijin combined. Not to mention his power and jack knife

VS

Bismarck's Tiebreak Invincibility and hidden moves/shots like his kick serve. Not to mention his defensive wall as a defensive player. And high perception.

Who wins in a 3 set match?

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Current Oni is probably a bit too much for Bismarck to handle, same way Tanegashima had an advantage once he unlocked his Ultimate Void. It'll be close but the Japanese should take this (as long as the sets don't reach tie-breaks).

Jack Knives aren't a factor tho since Spinless Sway counters them.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Current Oni is probably a bit too much for Bismarck to handle, same way Tanegashima had an advantage once he unlocked his Ultimate Void. It'll be close but the Japanese should take this (as long as the sets don't reach tie-breaks).

Lol. It's amazing how we view Bismarck like a One Tier above player during tiebreaks.

But I agree. Bismarck best chance is to force this in a tiebreak where he have the advantage because of his girlfriend's wish in the shooting star.

Interesting to see if Bismarck defense and perception can best Oni's TNK + KIJIN attacks.

After all, QP need UA to dominate that version of Oni.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think Bismarck was stronger than Tanegashima and Oni pre Upgrade in Semis.

Tane admitted he didn't believe he can beat Bismarck. (Until Akaya motivated him and unlock ultimate void abd invisibility)

That Tane = Oni (pre Kijin Powerup)

However, the Invisibility and Kijin Powerup could have possibly made Tane and Oni slightly stronger than Bismarck.

Unless, Bismarck still have hidden skills under his sleeves he has not shown.

Adamska

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
Bismarck!
Though I admire Oni's spirit and caring plus...
Bismarck got better status (base stat) than Oni. In his match vs Duke/Fuji he was single handed facing then till 5-5.
Except for Fuji, neither him nor Duke didn't go all out.
Then he beats Tane, Konomi-San has his own way to tell us who is better than who. I mean yes, Bismarck beated Tane in his Tie break but the fact which makes us think the otherwise would be different but he kinda like do it this way as you know.
So yes, Bismarck is better than Tane, strongest defend player in Japan. ...
I don't compare Oni to Tane in order to get satisfaction:
Oni=Tane
Bismarck=Tane
Bismarck>Oni
... Oni got his powerup, so Tane (as for now and still Tane is number 2) but a part from that, let's take a look at Oni and Bismarck.
.... If you take a look Q.P vs Oni, Q.P was physically strong, but one of his great advantage was he uses his brain more than Oni.
He was outsmarted him, he has wide vision than him and the level that he shows about his instinct of tennis was way better than him, of course Kijin always isn't an answer, sometime you need to be powerful enough and widely aware of anything that goes on the court.
Q.P despite of everyone stopped chasing the ball, or sometimes his uses lob, or ...
I think the reason Oni's grip injured was the way that Q.P plays which make Oni to get in corners in various positions plus losing his balance then... This happens a lot in real world of tennis.

Bismarck in the other hand, he serves ace on Tane, over and over, then Tane tried to counter it, closing his eyes yet he couldn't.
Why? first I give credit to Tane, that he was a little bit under pressure which makes him rush to counter and boom.
But I saw Bismarck, his was superior to him, when they were in rally, Tane was barely answer his attack, while he was the one who serving on Bismarck, suddenly the pace changes then Tane uses his trick. Or the other strategy that Tane started, again Bismarck jump and counter Tane's Void then take almost the match.
Once again Tane changes his plans over and over, which was interesting to me, he always come up with ideas that I was thinking, man this time his can take this score, but there he was a better player.
Last time, he was playing vs Romeo and choose to go on tie break with him, and Romeo's stance was just like 120%... Still I don't know how strong Romeo is, but seeing this sence and Bismack/Q.P's conversation and again Konomi-San's (U R #2)

Bismack has strong base tennis, and I think smarter than Oni, who depend on his spirit and mucels.

Bismarck!

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Oni is actually DOMINATE pre-Whatever that aura is call-QP. He close the score from 3-3 to 6-3 and even gain 3-0 leads.

Even with the upgrade it seem like Oni almost manage to reverse the flow of the match according to Volk who probably know more about that flow than anyone irl other than Konomi.

Bismarck is probably better than that QP as well as the Germany team #2, but I don't know if he can beat someone like that 6 games in a row. So I'm leaning toward Oni.

However, if someone think that even with that aura QP is still behind and that Bismarck is still Germany #2 with that aura, then I guess Bismarck might be able to beat Oni then.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The best feat of Bismarck in terms of shots are spinless sway which negates all spin moves shots. Jack knife is countered then.

And

Kick Serve.

Remember that even Tanegashima, the best defensive player among Genius 5 cannot return Bismarck's Kick Serve. he was aced TWICE!!!!

So, that will give Oni some problem.

But the the breaker for me is ONI's ability to stack both TNK and Kijin. That will give him the edge to win imo.