Word Play - "Only one sentence"-Competition | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Word Play "Only one sentence"-Competition

Darkburning

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hey everybody,

I would like to introduce to you the "Only one sentence"-Competition.

Everybody can participate in it. If you want to take part in a round of the competition just send me a pm with one(!) sentence in regard to the topic to that round. Please don't just steal a sentence and try to come up with something on your own. When the time to paticipate in a round is up, there will be a voting. A winner of a round has the right to write me some possibilities for topics that I will put on a list of topics from which I will choose each round randomly. Everyone can vote, no mater if you have sent in a sentence or not, you can even vote for yourself. ~ To why I want the sentences via pm: So all the "Voters" aren't biased/prejudiced and it can be fun to guess which sentence is from whom. ~ In each round you will also gather points. There will be a overall ranking after each round where all the points of all the round get added up. ~ I'll tell you how the voting will exactly occur (the easiest way would be with a poll here in the forum) when the first voting round will start.

Tl;dr? Then here is the short form: If you want to take part, just send me a private message with one(!) sentence regarding the topic of this round. You have 48 hours from now to participate ~ when the time is up, the voting will occur, where we will determine the winner. If you got any questions, just ask.

Round 1: Participation

Topic: Zombies

I hope I'll get to see some interesting sentences ^^ Or at least any sentences at all^^