Shounen - Our Blood Oath | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Our Blood Oath

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
New Shounen series!!!

Our Blood Oath (Bokura No Ketsumei)

Last year's acclaimed one-shot that graced the pages of Weekly Shonen Jump returns as a brand new series! Kazu Kakazu's elegantly drawn tale of vampire siblings and the oath that binds them now begins!

You can read it here

Last edited:

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Really looking forward to this. Artstyle is pretty good and looks to be a good series.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Vampires and Blood powers? Sign me up! The Hizuki brothers are super kawaii esepecially Ko:

Vampires can take over humans body and mix in well like it's nothing. That can definitely cause some problems. Though we learn that Ko has blood of the older gods and has powers that come from royals. His form looks like something out of a fantasy RPG game:

He uses his own blood to fuel his power and uses it as a weapon. That's OP!

Despite everything, family > everything even though they might be a different species. Sometimes loyalty is better than having a blood relation:

But it was nice to see Shinso's family come back to their senses.

Highlight of chapter 1? Three headed Kurama:

Definitely gonna be on the lookout for this series as well. @Seraph @Moegara @BD_Beno @Belserion Read this too!

Monox D. I-Fly

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Highlight of chapter 1? Three headed Kurama:

I think that's supposed to be a Cerberus, who is a dog, instead of a Kyubi no Yoko, who is a fox. But again, foxes are dogs.