Info - Pair Puri Discussion Thread | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Pair Puri Discussion Thread

mystictapion

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Where can I find all Pair Puri volumes and translations? If I can't ask here, please delete my post and send me a P.M!

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Where can I find all Pair Puri volumes and translations? If I can't ask here, please delete my post and send me a P.M!
http://fanbook.livejournal.com/20482.html

This is just one of the initial 10. Its Vol.4 since you havent read them I can tell you they all add depth to characters are parts of the storyline.
For example: Vol.4 lets you know that Seigaku came 2nd in the Tokyo Prefectural last year, and we already know last years winners were Hyotei so when Seigaku faced Hyotei last year where Atobe beat the Seigaku captain of that time, we know that the outcome was Hyotei winning in the end.

Or that Chitose, Atobe and Tezuka were the first players to join the 5th Court and that Fuji and Yushi first went to 8th Court and then to 6th Court while Tachibana, Shiraishi's first matches were against 6th Court players and that they went to the 5th Court afterwards, which is perhaps why you see ''Shiraishi 6-0'' and ''Tachibana 6-0'' in the manga.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Reread the translated Konomi Secret Talks (i.e. the ones from PPs 1-7, I don't think the other three are translated as of now) and came across these:

From now like in "Shin Tenipuri" with the hungriness [Kaidou] showed during his match with Tezuka, I want to once again show that in a new light.
As for Akaya...I believe that the scariness of his temper is his appeal, so I want to go above his devil mode, and go for a more offensive side.
Thinking of the various volley techniques is fun too. From now, for the sake of going even higher, it might be essential for [Marui] to have new techniques.
He's talking about future developments for those three, so this might hint at them making the top 20 one way or another. I'd be really interested in the remaining three Secret Talks, so if anyone has translations there, if they could point me into that direction, it'd be appreciated.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Reread the translated Konomi Secret Talks (i.e. the ones from PPs 1-7, I don't think the other three are translated as of now) and came across these:

He's talking about future developments for those three, so this might hint at them making the top 20 one way or another. I'd be really interested in the remaining three Secret Talks, so if anyone has translations there, if they could point me into that direction, it'd be appreciated.
Kaidoh and Marui all the way in the top 10 now!

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Kaidoh and Marui all the way in the top 10 now!
No.
There are more than 10 guys who could kick their ass.
But yeah, I'll look for translations too.
Didnt even notice all the Secret Talks here.

Brandnewkid

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
If anyone can get me raws of the secret talks or anything they want translated, I'll see what I can do.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
No.
There are more than 10 guys who could kick their ass.
But yeah, I'll look for translations too.
Didnt even notice all the Secret Talks here.
I knew you'll say that lol.

I think Marui's going to play with Kite, and Kaidoh will get a spot on No.11 to 20, if Konomi said that, then we'll soon see him there.

Sai

THE MH FOODIE
Tech
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
terrible to the western point of view for sure, but weird fashion is quite popular in Japan >.>

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
What is Kenya doing like that? He wants to leave tennis and start the circus lol?