[PARODY] Hiro Mashima VS Linkin Park | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

[PARODY] Hiro Mashima VS Linkin Park

Nomi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Welcome to my parody post , Please press the spoiler if you're in for a good laugh (please do).
Note:For Anyone who doesn't have a clue, this is actually comparing the events happened in FT till now to the Lyrics of songs from Linkin Park's VARIOUS albums

I finally understand what Hybrid Theory means, It'll be mostly a recap chapter for the past events and it's composition will be:

Before I mention the composition, here's the cover page for Chapter 470,
"Hybrid Theory - Linkin Park FT. Hiro Mashima"
{Pun Intended} xD :

(Source: Found this IMAGE over Reddit)

For those facing problems in loading the image, click HERE

Without any futher delay, Here's The actual (not actually actual) composition of the chapter:

20% of "It starts with One Thing Magic, I don't know why, it doesn't even matter how hard you try."
This one is about how hard everyone tried to find the One Magic where all magic started from.

10% of "Time is a valuable thing Watch it fly by as the pendulum lacrima swings. Watch it count down to the end of the day age. The clock doesn't ticks life away."
This one is about Eclipse and how long and hard the wait was for Zeref.

10% of "In the end E.N.D. It doesn't even matter"
This one is about how even after waiting so long, Natsu couldn't kill him, even when he had the power of Igneel. So E.N.D.'s power-up won't matter as he still won't kill him (Damn Author!).

25% of "I've become so numb, I can't feel you there. Become so tired, so much more aware
I'm becoming this
Demonic"
This is a flashback to when Natsu and Happy were near a pond, resting and Natsu collapsed.
Natsu thinking "I've become numb" "Where's Happy?" "I feel so tired" "I think I might be turning into a demon, shit!"

15% of "There was nothing in sight But memories left abandoned, There was nowhere to hide"
When Zeref told Natsu about the memories of Natsu that had been erased, Natsu couldn't do anything but face the truth.

10% of "Cause I'm only a crack in this Castle of Glass"
Natsu: "Cause I'm only a Demon, In this Guild of Humans"

10% of "I'll face myself To cross out what I’ve become. Erase myself Natsu's Tumor And let go of what I’ve done"
Brandish will face herself and try to make amends and change herself for good. She'll try to erase what she's done to poor, innocent Lucy by ALMOST Erasing the tumor Natsu's got due to, basically, overusing the Plot of the story.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it xD!
"God" Bye-Bye everyone.

Last edited:

Yaumil Reiza

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hybrid Theory