Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
:o Shocking.

v12???

And then I give you this:

HaruhixKyon FTW! :yaha

wtf... I'm curious about Google Chrome :wtf

Last edited:

Raysen_ht

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Do you guys ever shut up?!?! V.12 is too much!!

Any of you read the OP spoilers of this week?? Im just :o about it...

And i get the first post... everybody who post after me are my slaves :kukuku

Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
amazing a Brasilian gets the first post. Raysen rocks.

And mum about the spoilers. Or better yet, I don't care, as I'm too far behind to actually grasp what the spoilers are about. :oh

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
what is tanigawa nagaru doing? i've been waiting for almost a year now for volume 10... and the anime's 2nd season won't start until next year :scry oh yeah bb if you didn't know already, the 2nd season's gonna be about volume 4, the disappearance (dont spoil it guys)

Raysen_ht

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
@BB
Even if you dont know whats going on, you will still be shoked if you take a look at the OP spoilers this week... its too much for my head

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
@BB
Even if you dont know whats going on, you will still be shoked if you take a look at the OP spoilers this week... its too much for my head
yeah i got spoiled by that yesterday... its just blowing my mind what's gonna happen to the story now

duchess of dork

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
wahhhhhhh! tooo lateeeee!

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
what is tanigawa nagaru doing? i've been waiting for almost a year now for volume 10... and the anime's 2nd season won't start until next year :scry oh yeah bb if you didn't know already, the 2nd season's gonna be about volume 4, the disappearance (dont spoil it guys)
yonie... I know about that disappearance hoax thingie. -_-;

Now I want more Haruhi! Please animate her long-haired, please! Even if it's just an episode :wtf

Raysen_ht

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
@Yoni
Couldnt agree more... im picking up the pieces of my head, cuzz it exploded after i read the spoiler!!

@BB
Haruhi with long hair? I´ve never whachted that anime, but all the pics i see of her, she has short hair...
BTW, do you know a site where i can download that anime (.rmvb and no more than 75 MB please)

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
yonie... I know about that disappearance hoax thingie. -_-;

Now I want more Haruhi! Please animate her long-haired, please! Even if it's just an episode :wtf
eh, i thought you stopped reading it? well its good that you've passed v4 :thumbs

Pirulito

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Shit!
And I said that I would catch the first post.

@There is only one Haruhi: Haruhi Fujioka!

@DoD... you're very helpful..thanks to show me BB photos. I'll share my love with you, first. Even though, you haven't post your pics. Maybe the guys here are right... you´re a man. I would like to be in BB location in order to confirm that guess

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
eh, i thought you stopped reading it? well its good that you've passed v4 :thumbs

yeah, that one!

sigh. Haruhi is my girlfriend. hot damn. Kyon is actually stoopid not to make a move on her already. That's fine. She shall be mine! :yaha

PS: I happen to delight in thinking she is still not mine, like, I know she will be, but i am chasing her forever :nuts Haruhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Shit!
as if. LOL.

@There is only one Haruhi: Haruhi Fujioka!
:rofl

before I knew about Haruhi Suzumiya, I was actually looking for images of Haruhi Fujioka and was shocked that what turned up wasn't her. :XD Apparently Suzumiya is more popular. HAAHAHAHAHAHA.

@DoD... you're very helpful..thanks to show me BB photos. I'll share my love with you, first. Even though, you haven't post your pics. Maybe the guys here are right... you´re a man. I would like to be in BB location in order to confirm that guess
I don't believe you're a man, babe. But I want pics of you nao!

Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
whu, why are you two brazilians here? hey btw one of the things i want to experience before i die is to get drunk on tequila in a hot red afternoon in a south american deserted town, like brazil (but mexico is the perfect spot imo), like red afternoon drunk where the spirits are strong and the land is hazy, complete with cacti and the sunset. aw man that would be the ultimate psychedelic trip

duchess of dork

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Shit!
lol! to the corner, loser!........i also am....:lmao

lol! oh my, another, private eye? when do i get to shed this girly mask? lol

sigh. Haruhi is my girlfriend. hot damn. Kyon is actually stoopid not to make a move on her already. That's fine. She shall be mine! :yaha

PS: I happen to delight in thinking she is still not mine, like, I know she will be, but i am chasing her forever :nuts Haruhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
<hr noshade size="1">

before I knew about Haruhi Suzumiya, I was actually looking for images of Haruhi Fujioka and was shocked that what turned up wasn't her. :XD Apparently Suzumiya is more popular. HAAHAHAHAHAHA.
now im really curious!
I don't believe you're a man, babe. But I want pics of you nao!
wooohaa, my eyes cant believe this, but my brain dictates its true---SEE THAT, pirulito-kuu--? BB's calling you babe! :woot

LOOOL.

Last edited:

Raysen_ht

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
@Yony
Huuummm... Mexico is in the north america man... :sweatdrop

@Pirulito
I stole the first post :kukuku im evil

BTW, do any of you know a site where i can download Haruhi anime (.rmvb and no more than 75 MB please)?

duchess of dork

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
whu, why are you two brazilians here? hey btw one of the things i want to experience before i die is to get drunk on tequila in a hot red afternoon in a south american deserted town, like brazil (but mexico is the perfect spot imo), like red afternoon drunk where the spirits are strong and the land is hazy, complete with cacti and the sunset. aw man that would be the ultimate psychedelic trip
i get the feeling yonie's having crackpot snuff again..
pyschedelic? well, you sure have weird ambition. i dont think RP's any less hot...bask in the sun for like 40 mins and you go rightly baked.

Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
now im really curious!
about Suzumiya Haruhi?

wooohaa, my eyes cant believe this, but my brain dictates its true---SEE THAT, pirulito-kuu--? BB's calling you babe! :woot
-_-; I was referring to you, duchess.

@Yony
Huuummm... Mexico is in the north america man... :sweatdrop
now honestly, i just knew that. woah
dude! Like... me too! :rofl

BTW, do any of you know a site where i can download Haruhi anime (.rmvb and no more than 75 MB please)?
well now, for an anime as popular as Haruhi, similar to geass, you won't find any streaming of these in the major sites, since it's obviously licensed.

You can get them through torrents, i believe, but good luck on finding less than 75 mB. like, is there such an ep as that size these days, Raysen??

Also, you might wanna wiki the episodes first before undertaking this anime. It's like, when you're not familiar with it, and you watch it as it was broadcasted, you'd go "WTF was that all about?"

duchess of dork

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
now, now, yonie, if you dont mind, raysen and pirulito-kuu-- are more than welcome here! theyre actually pining for some harassment from the Guys here.... sad to say, there isnt one around, lol

Raysen_ht

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
BB said:
well now, for an anime as popular as Haruhi, similar to geass, you won't find any streaming of these in the major sites, since it's obviously licensed.

You can get them through torrents, i believe, but good luck on finding less than 75 mB. like, is there such an ep as that size these days, Raysen??

Also, you might wanna wiki the episodes first before undertaking this anime. It's like, when you're not familiar with it, and you watch it as it was broadcasted, you'd go "WTF was that all about?"
I can find Geass, Tengen toppa gurren lagann, and much more, but i cant seem to find Haruhi under 75 MB... Ill just keep looking

If I wiki the serie, wont i be spoiled too much?? I like surprises when i whacht anime...

@DoD
Thx for the welcome

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.