Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

because he's bad-ass.

Last edited:

TechnoMagus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
grabe bilis matapos ah.....antayan lng pala tau, hihihi.....naka unang score uli in a long time...:grin

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
score? as in, first post? or score like... my god... i didn't think... why... of course if... it was you... long time... *walks off*

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
bb you're back! your seal has been broken, your army is ready to advance. 99% someone will point an innuendo. musta na?

paperbra, i found this earlier while i was looking for files

it says i made this april last year :D here, i'm returning it to you, i have no use for silly unrealistic pics

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
bb you're back! your seal has been broken, your army is ready to advance. 99% someone will point an innuendo. musta na?
I'm bumming ATM. i'm waiting for this hotel to accept my internship application... damn them if they don't. grr.

and in that time i was away, I caught up with OP, and started on soul eater. which reminds me, I should catch up with FMA and FT already... aaaaaah.

paperbra, i found this earlier while i was looking for files
:rofl

i have no use for silly unrealistic pics
which means you're deleting all your anime pics??? :o

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
nah just kidding, i just found that pic earlier. i'm bumming too. it's actually harder to look for a place to rent in cebu than i thought, and i got lazy again, anyway i'm planning to finish the nba finals first :amuse

yeah you should catch up with fairy tail, it's my favorite one piece dojin

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
nah just kidding, i just found that pic earlier. i'm bumming too. it's actually harder to look for a place to rent in cebu than i thought, and i got lazy again, anyway i'm planning to finish the nba finals first :amuse
it might be finished sooner... :o

speaking of places, my sis and I are moving to the suburbs now to a full-time house with garden, porch, backyard and garage. for only... 10K!!! it's kinda far from civilization, like white plains to ateneo??

basta- it's like a residential area already- away from the starbux and the whatevers...

btw, how are you planning to look for a place? like, are you in cebu already?

yeah you should catch up with fairy tail, it's my favorite one piece dojin
you are so mean...! FT's pretty decent, ya know. except well, they do run along the same "nakama" lines..

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
It looks... horrifyingly accurate... Well there are some minor flaws, my Les Paul is white, and I don't own an AC/DC T-shirt :rofl Say, link me the site you used to make that, I'll make one that's more accurate :rofl

Say, any of you big on computer/ tech hardware? I've got a question... well some questions.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
nah i'm still here, i'm just pushing my friends to find me one, they said it's gonna be harder since it's opening classes. so yeah, i'm being a douche haha :p yknow that's where i want to stay, away and desolate, just like home. i'm not really comfortable living in the city, i learned that in manila

and lol, i do read fairy tail, and i do enjoy it, just like how i enjoy naruto. kinda like guilty pleasure to read shonen. but it's too generic and everything just screams of OP :o

yo ask away paperboy

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Small MP3 players and other hand held devices still use RAM right? So would it be possible to do a little tinkering with the hardware to enable, let's say a palmtop to become an audio interphase (i.e. M-Audio blackbox, Zoom H4, etc...)

Also what palmtop/ devices of the like has the highest RAM?

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Priest-san...

Blackberry... @_@

Last edited:

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
No BB, I mean random access memory.

On that note, I'm also looking for processor speed hahaha

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Small MP3 players and other hand held devices still use RAM right? So would it be possible to do a little tinkering with the hardware to enable, let's say a palmtop to become an audio interphase (i.e. M-Audio blackbox, Zoom H4, etc...)
yeah you can, but it'd be too complex to do, each device has its own OS, and most of the time you can't tinker it

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah bugger... I was thinking of hacking a small handheld computer to enable it to run Amplitube so that I can use that instead of an amplifier during live performances.

Looks like I'll have to use a laptop + interface.... what a drag... :scry

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Man, here's my train of thought:

paperboy asks about small gadgets> laptop> coffee> i wanna write.

sigh. I've started writing this book but i haven't gotten past chapter 1. let me rephrase. i haven't finished chapter 1. and sometimes i think, it's gonna get really messy..

well. meaning to write just tells me it's not just thinking about it, but actually sitting down and writing it. But it all sounds so intimidating now... :darn

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I think PC (desktop)+ home+ coffe or tea+ cigs when I think about writing... I hate writing in public.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
sigh. I've started writing this book but i haven't gotten past chapter 1. let me rephrase. i haven't finished chapter 1. and sometimes i think, it's gonna get really messy..
wow, that's admirable bb, show us, we can serve as your feedback

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm pretty OC (grammar nazi and the like) when it comes to writing... I might or might not be of any help to you...

Something else comes to mind when I think of small gadgets...

Flash drives you pervs!

Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
here's the funny bit.

i don't have a laptop, ya? and I loooove writing in public: mcdo, or coffee shops. when I'm at home I get distracted and watch anime/read manga/FB/ MH instead. -_-;

ahem. so anyway, what I was trying to say is that- it's all on paper. yep. that's why I want a laptop... and it's like... a pain to retype it when i already wrote like, 4-5 pages on paper.

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Well if you want a lappy for just basic writing and networking then you can get one of em small generic lappies. They're cost effective and they're some what upgradable.

Status
Not open for further replies.