Pinoy Hangout Thread v.11!! | Page 49 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Pinoy Hangout Thread v.11!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
well, do you have any pics of her?

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
well, do you have any pics of her?
hell no i'm not posting pics of her online, if you want you can ask the stalker master to find out who she is, and let's see good he really is :kukuku

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
@Yonie- If in doubt, ditch! Well... At least that's the rule in the kitchen...

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
@Yonie- If in doubt, ditch! Well... At least that's the rule in the kitchen...
dude, there comes a time in a man's life that physical pain is nothing compared to a girl's tears. the spirit of a real man. i salute myself. while facing the sunset

what the shit are these movies on now, dobol trobol? for the first time??? where's ma hellboy 2!! :mad :mad :mad

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
@Yonie- Needing companionship is an illusion nature makes to trick us into voluntary imprisonment and procreation, otherwise known being married with kids...

hunter71485

Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
hell no i'm not posting pics of her online, if you want you can ask the stalker master to find out who she is, and let's see good he really is :kukuku
what i'm asking is if you keep pics of her IRL. if you do, then you really don't wanna let her go.

and at 6 years older than you... well i know a lot of guys who regret their choices when they're married.

duchess of dork

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
@hunt: i'm taller than her so it doesnt matter :thumbs
are your sure it doesnt matter?
hey wait dont take it the wrong way, she's just you know... pretty dumb... in performance and personality. i havent noticed it before until i left her, and it makes me sick
well, how many times does a person find himself/herself such a douche bag having overlooked crucial aspects they think they can stupidly carry on while being lovesick?

and she does say i'm a douche for acting like this but she lives with the fact that i'm just a complicated person and she can't do anything about it. two nights ago i said "don't ever go out with me, or you'd ruin yourself" and she said to me "well that's okay, as long as it doesnt straighten yourself! (basi magtarong ka!)" awww she's so smart and cute :redface
i wonder how she'll find herself once she gets over you....? :lmao

ah fuck i totally forgot that i loathe getting advice from people.... aaah DoD i'm just gonna let this one run itself and see what happens. see if i let her go what would happen to her? you know she'd be the one to lose, me i can just get another girl and go on with life, but i know how girls (or girly creatures) are sensitive to stuff like this, you understand right? i know she'd cry, sulk, stalk :D etc., and that's the reason i dont want to let it go you know. i'm just hoping she'd be the one to let it go, so that i know she won't get scarred or anything. see, i'm no douche, i'm so considerate :ossu and she's too awesome to hurt, you know

what the fuck this shit sucks, what have i gotten myself into, i want to go to cebu so bad and live a new life under a new name, Yonie Kaishii de la Muerte

CHANGE TOPIC!
now thats a way too twisted view of the female species, these sentimental issues can happen to either sexes; girls cry more easily than guys, alright, but that doesnt mean we get over not as easily as you, and, as for that matter, its all about mindset...there are girls who have healthy concepts of real life issues and see the difference between novel romance and real life romance, giving them good grasp on how to survive on the ordeal :pleased

and i thought that was Yonie de la Puerto. :smile-big

@Yonie- Needing companionship is an illusion nature makes to trick us into voluntary imprisonment and procreation, otherwise known being married with kids...
well, if i know paperboy will be too glad not to be fettered by these marital woes, if he got married to someone he like so much he cant stay away from her :noworry

and at 6 years older than you... well i know a lot of guys who regret their choices when they're married.
yeah, however i want to disagree for the love of my specie, i cannot deny that fact.. knowing there is this mid-crises fact when males reaches forty something, where mice begin to play when the cat is away..

@paperboy---that colored lingo is your fave swear word?

Last edited:

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
@DoD- Commitment to something that won't help you advance financially, socially, or personally as a whole is useless. Yes it may have it's social and financial (tax) benefits, but it's also a high-risk venture that leaves it's victims struggling. If the day should come, and I do meet the so called "love of my life" I'll be sure to have all the legal matters drawn out, so that all the hard work I've done won't go to waste if anything unforunate happens. I'm a person who believes that relationships are like businesses. Always know what you're getting into before you make any rash decisions, consult other people who are "veterans" of the field, out-weigh the benefits (projected benefits) and disadvantages (projected challenges), and wait for the right time to start. If things are good then stay and if losses become dire, leave, and start over. On that note, I strongly believe in the saying "Bros before Hoes". To a man, his "friends in need" prove to be the second most indispensable commodity next to himself.

And you're wrong, my favorite cuss word would have to be "fuck".

hunter71485

Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
meh. the only relationship i believe in is parasitic relationship. there is no symbiosis in this world.

duchess of dork

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
@DoD- Commitment to something that won't help you advance financially, socially, or personally as a whole is useless. Yes it may have it's social and financial (tax) benefits, but it's also a high-risk venture that leaves it's victims struggling. If the day should come, and I do meet the so called "love of my life" I'll be sure to have all the legal matters drawn out, so that all the hard work I've done won't go to waste if anything unforunate happens. I'm a person who believes that relationships are like businesses. Always know what you're getting into before you make any rash decisions, consult other people who are "veterans" of the field, out-weigh the benefits (projected benefits) and disadvantages (projected challenges), and wait for the right time to start. If things are good then stay and if losses become dire, leave, and start over. On that note, I strongly believe in the saying "Bros before Hoes". To a man, his "friends in need" prove to be the second most indispensable commodity next to himself.

And you're wrong, my favorite cuss word would have to be "fuck".
:grin---i picture panda-kuu-- to be panda in a dark business suit....you sure sound like you have a real mature view of marriage.. i agree with that fully, but dont get too technical, okay? and that legal matters youre referring to,<thats some sensitive issue were talking here--i take it> see to it you'll be doing that with subliminal effort. honestly, the idea sounds so appalling to me..

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
@Hunter- Agreed. People are only nice to each other because they need something from one another. As mein furher Sigmund Freiud once said: Man is inherrently evil, and only conforms to social norms because he needs to.

@DoD- The number one reason why a pre-nup is needed: Heather Mills. As long as succibi like her exist, the hard earned wealth any man has made is in danger! If the woman I'm about to marry thinks that she can divorce me and take my money, then she's in for a wild legal ride! Don't get me wrong, I'm not a money worshiper, I just believe that the efforts of any person should never be decimated.

Last edited:

duchess of dork

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
meh. the only relationship i believe in is parasitic relationship. there is no symbiosis in this world.
how frightening! so who gets to be the leech, if ever? should that be you? lol

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
what i'm asking is if you keep pics of her IRL. if you do, then you really don't wanna let her go.
dood. I just read this. And then I stopped to think, like, who the fuck in this day and age keeps real pics IRL in a few months? LOL.

I mean, it took us (me and my boyfriend) 2 years to finally exchange pictures, and even then we felt it was too corny. >.<

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
We're in the digital age... who the hell exhanges pics now, when you can just take a pic on your phone?

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
is what I've been trying to say, paperboy. :noworry

duchess of dork

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
@Hunter- Agreed. People are only nice to each other because they need something from one another. As mein furher Sigmund Freiud once said: Man is inherrently evil, and only conforms to social norms because he needs to.

@DoD- The number one reason why a pre-nup is needed: Heather Mills. As long as succibi like her exist, the hard earned wealth any man has made is in danger! If the woman I'm about to marry thinks that she can divorce me and take my money, then she's in for a wild legal ride! Don't get me wrong, I'm not a money worshiper, I just believe that the efforts of any person should never be decimated.
ah, yeah, true, but are you stating this as on general, or is the case especially hewn for women?
the case with kevin federline isnt that much different, i think, and to boot, he's wearing men's apparels..

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
i know it's not wrong to think objectively but i'm more of a philosophical person. i uphold wants over fact. sure it's okay to think like for example, procreation and symbiosis technically but you as a person are aware of that fact, what are you gonna do? live with it or ask yourself, what do you really want? me, i chose to chase girls cuz i like it, and i know a part of it is my psychological and biological makeup but hell, i chose to chase them, and i love to do it, what's a better reason than that? :ossu ultimately i chose the path of a libertine than a reasonable man :thumbs

are your sure it doesnt matter?
she's got to be the most mature girl i've ever been with but everything she says i already know so yeah
well, how many times does a person find himself/herself such a douche bag having overlooked crucial aspects they think they can stupidly carry on while being lovesick?
nah wait, i just have to answer this to defend myself, i wasn't lovesick, over time her true colors just showed so that's the reason why i overlooked it
now thats a way too twisted view of the female species, these sentimental issues can happen to either sexes; girls cry more easily than guys, alright, but that doesnt mean we get over not as easily as you, and, as for that matter, its all about mindset...there are girls who have healthy concepts of real life issues and see the difference between novel romance and real life romance, giving them good grasp on how to survive on the ordeal :pleased
well in my experience DoD, that girls dont like it when guys get over it before them. and in turn, well, you know what happens. plus, how many girls are willing to think like that? girls read a lot of books and can teach you well about life and so on but are they really willing to shed their feminine side for the sake of objectivity? i dont think so....

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
@DoD- It's general, don't worry. Even though I don't hate women, I don't love them either, same goes for men. I hate bottomfeeders with a passion... damn leeches...

I'm out, gotta sleep now.

Last edited:

duchess of dork

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
We're in the digital age... who the hell exhanges pics now, when you can just take a pic on your phone?
dont get me wrong, but thats what those digital cams are for, originally...i still even get snail mails, especially cards.

some sentiments arent exactly evoked with gadgets...

Status
Not open for further replies.