Please help me find the manhwa or manhua😭🥺 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Please help me find the manhwa or manhua😭🥺

ьщфььн96

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
I am looking for a manhwa that is very similar to 'Solo Leveling', in which the main character is a woman, possibly with red or brown hair, and the main male character has black hair (he has a staff that glows red).

About the main heroine: The heroine lost her father, who was famous in the gaming world (a master of the game), and now she herself enters the game, which becomes her second life. She also lost her mother (who turned out to be a healer in this game, selling various potions to the main character). Later, to progress in the game and to find her father, the main heroine and this man team up and can communicate mentally with each other.

About the main hero: If I'm not mistaken, the man is either not new to this game or has been in it for a long time. Additionally, his brother is present, who turns out to be their enemy (he is on a team with a certain woman), and he once or very strongly harmed the main characters.

Plot: The main heroine lived poorly, had some issues with her psyche, if I remember correctly, there was a scene in a closet at the beginning. Then she receives a letter from her father inviting her to the game.
There is magic present, quests need to be completed, and the characters must level up, sometimes against teams, with non-player characters (NPCs) present. The main heroine receives a huge amount of money at once (which later turns out to be from her father). One of the quests took place in a school. Towards the end, the game goes out of control of the game master, who is the main heroine's father.