Shounen - Ponkotsu Fuuki Iin to Skirt-take ga Futekisetsu na JK no Hanashi by Takuma Yokota | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Ponkotsu Fuuki Iin to Skirt-take ga Futekisetsu na JK no Hanashi by Takuma Yokota

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

Ponkotsu Fuuki Iin to Skirt-take ga Futekisetsu na JK no Hanashi
The Story of a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length
by Takuma Yokota
Serialised in Shounen Sirius from 26 March 2019 (ongoing)
School, Comedy, Romance​

Sakuradaimon is the school's prefect. A prefect is a student who is authorized to enforce discipline. As a prefect, he's supposed to be a role model to other students, but unfortunately he's not perfect. Kohinata is one of the people who Sakuradaimon has tried to discipline into wearing appropriate school attire, but she has thusfar been disobedient. This is a story of the two interacting with one another.

(Source: MangaDex)

Source, for all information - https://myanimelist.net/manga/11926...to_Skirt-take_ga_Futekisetsu_na_JK_no_Hanashi

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
@Hermit @BD_Beno have you read this before? If not, considerate it for your roster if a spot opens up. Reasons:
  • main couple are settled, cute together. No third rate Hina's tryna step
  • it's mainly a com, less rom
  • the supporting cast are good value
  • the fathers' of the main couple have a few cameo chapters that are gold
Same mangaka as Chikan Otoko (story and art) and Onanie Master Kurosawa (art only).

Last edited:

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
@Hermit @BD_Beno have you read this before? If not, considerate it for your roster if a spot opens up. Reasons:
Ive seen this manga around, but I've never quite gotten round to reading it yet.

How long is it?

main couple are settled, cute together. No third rate Hina's tryna step
:lmao
I'd be more inclined to read it if there was a Hina character there :rolleyes:

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
  • main couple are settled, cute together. No third rate Hina's tryna step
  • it's mainly a com, less rom
  • the supporting cast are good value
  • the fathers' of the main couple have a few cameo chapters that are gold
Same mangaka as Chikan Otoko (story and art) and Onanie Master Kurosawa (art only).
Pretty good sales pitch. But, I'll have to put on my reserve list for now. Gonna be starting an intense stretch soon.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Ive seen this manga around, but I've never quite gotten round to reading it yet.

How long is it?
It's up to chap 49. Very carefree type of manga if you are looking for something of that inclination. There's another manga with a similar 'prefect vs student' set up, but of a more mature nature which I'll tag you in later in the week (to see if you've read it).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pretty good sales pitch. But, I'll have to put on my reserve list for now. Gonna be starting an intense stretch soon.
Defs worth a bench or extended reserves look. I understand there are plenty of potential starters out there and we only got so much salary cap. Serious business.