Anime - Pot movie 2: Eikoku Shiki Teikyuu Shiro Kessen ! | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Pot movie 2: Eikoku Shiki Teikyuu Shiro Kessen !

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Would be good to see 6th Counter with Movie effects I guess lol.
I was told Sanada goes all out against a wall or door or something too.
Yes, he uses Rai and FuuRinKaZan to break a wall that IS THE NET OF A FUCKING TENNIS COURT lol, a steel wall that he blows, then Kirihara activates Devil Mode and starts to destroy their rivals.

But all of them have a little problem because their rivals are cheating, but after they find what to do, they destroy them, so their rivals were pure shit, even Keith was fodder.

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yes, he uses Rai and FuuRinKaZan to break a wall that IS THE NET OF A FUCKING TENNIS COURT lol, a steel wall that he blows, then Kirihara activates Devil Mode and starts to destroy their rivals.

But all of them have a little problem because their rivals are cheating, but after they find what to do, they destroy them, so their rivals were pure shit, even Keith was fodder.
HAHAHAA I'll make sometime to sit through this crap in a few months then. Would be good to see the FuuRinKaZanInRai against... A wall....
Surprised that even Keith was fodder. Especially as he is the main movie opponent. Comparing him to Ryoga who was undoubtably awesome.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Ryoga could probably beat the crap out of him, much like Fuji, Sanada, Tezuka and Shiraishi. Even Kite would have defeated him, Keith was just fodder. I didn't expect that, tough.

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Ryoga could probably beat the crap out of him, much like Fuji, Sanada, Tezuka and Shiraishi. Even Kite would have defeated him, Keith was just fodder. I didn't expect that, tough.
Im guessing bringing Keith and Siu into the storyline like they did with Ryoga wont be such an effective idea haha.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Im guessing bringing Keith and Siu into the storyline like they did with Ryoga wont be such an effective idea haha.
If Konomi does that, screw him.

It's interesting that he made Ryoga appear since he is veeery strong.

Fuji Shusuke

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Fuji uses Kagerou Zutsumi to return 2 balls at once, then blows the opponent away with Hoshi Hanabi. Awesome.

Fayte

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was told Sanada goes all out against a wall or door or something.
LMFAO. OMG LOL. I'm laughing so hard because as ridiculous this sounds, it is 100% true.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
LMFAO. OMG LOL. I'm laughing so hard because as ridiculous this sounds, it is 100% true.
All of the matches were ridiculous and weren't played on normal courts. It's that hard to incorporate strong rivals and make normal courts and play with a tennis ball and not with that shit called real tennis ball?

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
If Konomi does that, screw him.

It's interesting that he made Ryoga appear since he is veeery strong.
Who's RyAlandelon?

Since I live in london and only a 20min train journey from Wimbledon and 9min bus journey from the Westminster Bridge which is where Siu apparently leaps into the Thames, I doubt I will be able to believe the plot from the very first second haha.

Did the techniques look really well done? Since I dont intend to watch this til June. After feedback, I feel there are other anime series and movies I would like to complete before this crap.

Bowser

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oh wow, something loads fast on Tudou for me for once :OOOO, I shall get back to this thread when I finish this.

EDIT:
BWAHAHAH HIGA CHUU, COOL STORY BRO. AND ATOBE AHAHA - Diamond Miracle King Card?!?. That scene was good (Y)...and the castle that the evil team occupies was Atobe's...

Fuji + Kite, what a team. Big Bang destroys bridge xD...jesus can't save you boy. Ninja guy got crucified by Atobe pretty much...and Kirihara pwned them good. Aww man if only Gin was there. The ending with the singing bit was nice.

Last edited:

Fayte

Reaction score
Country
United States
LOL, sorry I mean ryoma's brother, what the fuck? Ryalandelon? lol, what a huge mistake.
Lmao. Ryalandelon is Ryoga's new name.

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Konomi has no limits to his writing flexibility lol.
After excellently bringing in Ryoga, im not gonna be stunned to see the recent Movie characters in the manga.

Also, with this movie, what happened to the evil street gangs fodder members after they got defeated? Or were they thrown into the fodder can shortly after being introduced?

Fayte

Reaction score
Country
United States
I love how PoT street gangs cause harm to others by running around serving tennis balls at their enemy. Like anybody with a brain of any ounce would actually attempt that. It's no different than Yugioh gangs running around trying to act like a badass by waving around children's trading cards, and then expect that to be the method for world domination. Gotta love Japan.