Discussion - Power Level Discussion Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Power Level Discussion Thread

Acnologia2415

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
So Ziggy casually destroyed a planet with a wave of his hand. What does this do to our scaling overall? There have been allot of planetary talk thrown around and ignored so far.
It means that Ziggy is most likely the end game boss so only a few will scale to him, such as end of series Shiki. The power levels are also going to vastly increase at some point, since I doubt that Shiki is going to be the only op person in the Edens Zero crew.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
It means that Ziggy is most likely the end game boss so only a few will scale to him, such as end of series Shiki. The power levels are also going to vastly increase at some point, since I doubt that Shiki is going to be the only op person in the Edens Zero crew.
I mean, according to Ziggy himself he’s no match for an Oracion seis Galactica member as he is. So we know he’s gonna get stronger as the journey continues too

MangerDan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I mean, according to Ziggy himself he’s no match for an Oracion seis Galactica member as he is. So we know he’s gonna get stronger as the journey continues too
He said they won’t be able to escape unscathed which isn’t the same as being no match for one. It’s also a ship vs possibly an entire fleet as well, no way we could determine power levels that way.

Acnologia2415

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
He never said he was no match, just that they wouldn't leave unscathed.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
He said they won’t be able to escape unscathed which isn’t the same as being no match for one. It’s also a ship vs possibly an entire fleet as well, no way we could determine power levels that way.
A villain admitting they can’t win is a big deal, but sure I stand corrected. Though I’d like to point out it was only her flagship shown. An the EZ was already incapacitated essentially. He backed down from just Ellie.

MangerDan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
From the latest chapters It’s safe to say Shiki is leagues above the rest of the crew. Even accounting for Wizard possibly being the weakest Dark Star.