Discussion - Power Levels | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Power Levels

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I know, why?

1. There are many warriors in the series with ranging abilities. Who is stronger than who is debatable.
2. A bit of fun - a shoujo series with a battle shounen thread. That's a bit funny.
  • Hak
  • 4 Dragons
  • Moon-Dok
  • Hen-Dae
  • Kouka Generals
  • Tetora and Ayura
  • Soo-Won
  • 5 stars (Xing)
Some are missing, feel free to bring them up

How would characters rank? Would Hak be able to beat Jee-Ha or Ki-ja 1vs1? Are Kouka Generals superior to Xing's 5 stars? Discuss all power-related topics here.

SamuelDean

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
I think that Hak is likely supposed to be the strongest fighter.
He is clearly stronger than General Geuntae, Tae Woo and I would also say Soo Won.
I would also say that Hak might be even more powerful than Kija and Jae ha, but I am not so sure.

Zeno could be maybe the only guy who could defeat him...He is immortal and as powerful as Jae ha and Kija at once, when his state is activated.
Soo Won is seriously also a strong fighter, but how strong he is...I don t t know.
I assume he is supposed to be one of the best archers, if he is able to shoot an arrow that is supposed to not reach his aim due to the great distance.

Hen dae is supposed to be one of the most agile person s in the manga.

lindananahayashida

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
1.zeno
2.shin-ah
3.zae-ha
4.hak
5. kija
6.algira
7.soo won
8.vold
9.gun-tae
10.ju-doh
11.moondok
12.ayura
13.tetora
14.han-dae
15.yotaka

hak should definitely lose against a serious jae-ha.. against kija.. hak should pull wins most of the times..

among the 5 stars.. algira is haks level or close to him.. n vold is suppose to be on par with him.. so algira =/> vold>> kouka generals.. not much is known about yotaka.. so id put him on par with generals.. mizari should be Weaker than generals..(ju doh & gun tae).. no idea about neguro..

Last edited:

Mini_kinkin

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
For humans:

Hak > big wall > rest

For dragons

1) Zeno
2) Shin Ah
3) Jae-Ha
4) Kija

But I agree with @SamuelDean that Hak might be stronger than Jae-Ha and Kija but not sure on this one.