Predictions About Annie | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions About Annie

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Last month Annie was revealed to the audience as the female titan. This month she transformed into a titan within the walls of the city. Any predictions on what will happen to her next?

I am wondering how she will react if she survives but loses her fight with Eren. She chose to expose herself as a titan in the middle of town, rather than be taken prisoner. Therefore we can say with some certainty that being captured is not an option. But her superiors among the titans likely will not be pleased that she transformed in such a public setting. A part of me wonders if she will kill herself rather than face either scenario.

tonyyao82

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Annie will choose death. In my opinion, I feel that she's trapped within her own walls and I feel as if she wants to break out. Her decision to transform into a Titan in the middle of town seems to be a cry for freedom in some ways.

Olm

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I do agree with Tony a bit on that, but judging from her tears, earlier, I'd say either A) Tony is right, and her "superiors(father?)" are /is ruthless and/or have her encaged, or B) She's desperate to capture Eren, probably to "save" or recruit him.

Judging from her approaches with Eren in the last fight, and how her body language even seemed to indicate "I'm not your enemy -- stop*," I'm leaning towards the later.

* http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/29/19

tonyyao82

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just read the new chapter. What is Annie really fighting for? It's like if she was losing so much hope being trapped within the "walls" of drama.