Preliminary Round! (Group 1) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Preliminary Round! (Group 1)

Which two will advance?

• Albion

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Ikaros Much

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Zeo

Votes: 19 31.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
:gatling:gatling:gatling:gatling:gatling

Mohji
Albion
Ikaros Much
Zeo
Group 1

:stare:stare:stare:stare:stare

Last edited by a moderator:

joshua019

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
easy mohji baggy's crew = joke!

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gotta agree with the guy above me, but not for the same reason(kinda). Albion was a pirate who managed to make it to Shaboady which is the doorstep of the New World so he could is pretty strong on his own. Ikaros and Zeo on the other hand were members of the New Fishman Pirates who possibly were strong as some Supernovas(with steroids of course).

zelllogan

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Who loses ? All of them in the next round anyways.
I gave my vote to Mohji

Bugzee

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This would be an amusing battle to watch. I doubt that it would last for very long tbh.

Like many others have agreed, we don't know much about this "Gash" Albion rookie but I'll go for him being an above average swordsmen that can withstand heavy attacks (from other swordsmen) and can deal with the pressure. He's kinda lanky and thin in appearance which gives me the impression that he has some speed and agility. It would've been nice to see a bit more of his fighting style on SA but oh well.

I think Zeo would fall first. His invisiblity/camouflage ability would definitely be utilised but he seems to be the clumsy type of charatcer that wouldn't take advantage or make the most of such an ability in the first place. Meanwhile...Mohji would be running around in circles. Attempt to "tame" the two new fishman pirates would be the highlight of this battle imo. Would be hella funny. I think Zeo would fall, then Mohji and followed closely by Albion. I would say the victor in this round would be Ikaros.

Minus the ES Steriods, he seems to be the best overall fighter/character in this round. He is strong, hench and will probably take advantage of that power and easily claim victory over the other three. He could bind Zeo like a snake. Slash the ish out of Albion and just stomp on Mohji.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
This would be an amusing battle to watch. I doubt that it would last for very long tbh.

Like many others have agreed, we don't know much about this "Gash" Albion rookie but I'll go for him being an above average swordsmen that can withstand heavy attacks (from other swordsmen) and can deal with the pressure. He's kinda lanky and thin in appearance which gives me the impression that he has some speed and agility. It would've been nice to see a bit more of his fighting style on SA but oh well.

I think Zeo would fall first. His invisiblity/camouflage ability would definitely be utilised but he seems to be the clumsy type of charatcer that wouldn't take advantage or make the most of such an ability in the first place. Meanwhile...Mohji would be running around in circles. Attempt to "tame" the two new fishman pirates would be the highlight of this battle imo. Would be hella funny. I think Zeo would fall, then Mohji and followed closely by Albion. I would say the victor in this round would be Ikaros.

Minus the ES Steriods, he seems to be the best overall fighter/character in this round. He is strong, hench and will probably take advantage of that power and easily claim victory over the other three. He could bind Zeo like a snake. Slash the ish out of Albion and just stomp on Mohji.
You should vote for the loser actually, not the winner (unless I got you wrong)

Bugzee

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Argh crap! My bad! Stupid mistake! :fail

hoeru

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Zeo loses. He just likes being stomped upon and being stabbed by swords...

GomuGomu_Getsuga

Reaction score
Country
United States
Pre Time-Skip Coby could probably defeat Mohji. Probably one of OP's weakest.

Junior

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I agree that it rely doesn't matter who wins because, in the end they'll be knocked out anyway. Still, from what I remember a lot of these guys were jokes...

I don't think Albion was even TRULY displayed so I can only speculate on how strong he is. My vote goes to one of the Fishman.

..and after watching the anime Zeo is on big joke to me.

Ikaros wins and opens a calamari shop.

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I vote albion,because of his high bounty. it's true that we didn't see him fighting,but i guess he would stomp moji.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Mohji is the weakest here. He just doesn't have any chances even though this group overall is quite weak anyways.:)

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was hoping they would mix up the groups a little bit >__<
But Albion has my vote for being a fodder though there is a possibility that he may be stronger than the other 2.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
That's really a tough choice...
This group is actually the most vague as we don't know much about Albion apart from his bounty and power beeing around the lower Supernovas from 2 years ago, so I do believe he should win with a bit of a difficulty this group as he seems to be at least stronger than current Brook, Usopp, Chopper, Nami and this guys managed to take Zeo and Ikaros out, so I go with him and I don't really care about the second one in this group, but I think Ikaros should be a bit stronger than Zeo.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Definitely Ikaros for sure. The second fighter would probably be Albion.

Zeo is just fail. When he was first introduced in the manga I actually genuinely liked his character design but how my interest changed completely during that arc oh gawd I was so disappointed. :bored

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
maybe with their pills they could defeat albion,but I hate ikaros much

Mazino

Reaction score
Country
Joker
i think zeo is the strongest one,cuz of his camouflage
ikaros and albion couldnt hit him...
and his spirit flail attack,with which he took the head of brooks shoulder would be enough to take down both ikaros and albion

Lolack

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
the question is so confusing, why not say who loses and make it simple

Cyrs

Reaction score
Country
North Pole
I'd say
#1 Ikaros
#2 Zeo
#3 Albion

Since the NFP had no problem subjugating every pirate crew that came from Shabondy, I don't think they'd have trouble with Albion. Zeo was pretty weak, but at Shabondy, Albion seemed weaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.