Preliminary Round! (Group 13) | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Preliminary Round! (Group 13)

Which two will advance?

• Marguerite

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Daz Bones

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Avalo Pizarro

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Hodi's Lieutenants and sea beasts didn't really seem that strong, and to be honest, I have a hard time imagining Manboshi being much of a threat on dry land. Merfolk aren't as fast out of water so he would be more likely to take attacks, and Margueritte should be able to handle him with her haki arrows.
They might not seem strong only because of the overall average level of the opponents during this Arc, but you should take in consideration that mostly every enemy who is closer to the NW is stronger, especially since they have to fight stronger opponents all the time. That's why the weakling in the NW might be not a monstr, but quite a strong person on Grand Line or Blues... The same goes for Manboshi. the same Margueritte didn't show anything to get close to be compared with him.

Tonix

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Eh, I don't really see Fishman Island as part of the New World, and if Manboshi was really strong, then the island wouldn't have to rely on a Yonkou's protection or people like Jimbei and Luffy. I would put Amazon Lily on the same or slightly higher tier than Fishman Island, all the inhabitants there can use haki to some extent, which greatly improves their fighting powers, and Margueritte should be pretty strong as a member of the Kuja pirates.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
pre-timeskip Luffy managed to take down Hanckock's sisters who are the second and the third strongest in Kuja Pirates and he did it absolutely without any Haki. He did it purely with his skills, DF and raw power. He fought on the Fishman Island after he powered up immensely! Before the timeskip he and his entire crew barely managed to take Pacifista. Now Luffy does it with one partly Gear 2 and Haki infused Jet Pistol. And Hodi and his men managed to fight against Luffy and his crew. Of course mostly due to the pills and the advantage of water, but still they were quite strong compared to pre-timeskip opponents.
The same goes to the Three Neptune's sons. They were stated to be the strongest after Jimbei on the Island (if we count out Neptune as he is old).

darkprince0521

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
really, Manboshi has lost to stronger opponents, but he was shown to be quite strong as well. on the other hand, we have Margueritte. she wasn't shown to do much either. my vote goes against her.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
margarette is the weakest here. Avalo is prolly the strongest by theory but we've never seen him fight so i'll vote for Daz Bones. hoping he made some progress during the timeskip

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
I voted for Das Bones. Even though I don't think he would be the one who wins this group in the real fight, but we don't know much about Pizarro. He was locked on the sixth level of Impel Down, but that is all.
Still anyways it would be the fight between two of them. Margueritte is obviously the weakest in this group by far, so she will loose here.

Status
Not open for further replies.