Preliminary Round! (Group 14) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Preliminary Round! (Group 14)

Which two will advance?

• Catarina Devon

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Vista

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • Perona

Votes: 24 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania
:yaha:yaha:yaha:yaha:yaha:yaha

Group 14
Catarina Devon
Vista
Perona
Shu
:vash:vash:vash:vash:vash:vash:vash:vash:vash:vash:vash:vash:vash:vash:vash:vash

Last edited by a moderator:

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Shu I guess... Perona's ability is quite nasty, and Vista and Catarina are quite strong, and Shu was taken by one hit from Usopp anyway so meh

sinsin

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
I agree with the guys above,, its definetly Shu,he does'nt show anything special...

Bugzee

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bye bye shu!

The rest of them wouldn't even sweat.

hoeru

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Shu. One of the few manga filler characters with DF ability.

Razh

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Shoooo, Shu! :p

Was surprised to even see him here.

Junior

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Shu gets the shoe.

He'd just be an annoying gnat, so its time for him to shoo.

Akainu

Magma♥
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
in a group with Hyouzou, Tashigi and Zoro, he might have had a chance. too bad this was done randomly and his enemies are too strong - or don't use metal weapons ;P

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
shu is defeated even by perona,he's not worthy of being there.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Seems that Shuu is the weakest here as he might have been in the same class as Perona only, but here ability is really just broken, so only considerably stronger opponents can fight her.:)

Tonix

Reaction score
Country
United States
Shu's ability is actually really useful against Vista, but I feel like as a Whitebeard Commander/someone capable of fighting Mihawk without being owned instantly, Vista would be strong enough to take down Shu barehanded if he needed to. If only Shu had been paired with Mr 1, then he might have been able to progress further in this tournament :p

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Vista is WB commander. And i believe WB commander are stronger than BB men. So Vista is the strongest here to me without a doubt. poor perona is out of the game, this is too big for her.

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States
umm this is why I hate a person like Devon in this tournament, we don't know crap about her. Judging that she is in level 6 she supposedly very powerful. But I will vote for her, because if we let her going to further rounds, it will keep being speculation and speculation.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
umm this is why I hate a person like Devon in this tournament, we don't know crap about her. Judging that she is in level 6 she supposedly very powerful. But I will vote for her, because if we let her going to further rounds, it will keep being speculation and speculation.
once again we're supposed to vote for the winner in this round :epicfacepalm

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
This is quite interesting. I don't know if people will agree with me, but I will put those who I think should advance in the next round like this with futher explanations:
1. Vista. He is the best swordsman in WB's crew and he was the 4th commander of his crew and was as well mentioned to be a Haki user, even though not strong enough to stop or to damage Akainu. Still he was capable enough to stop Mihawk, even though we don't know how serious Mihawk was, but still even Mihawk himself praised Vista a bit.
2. Perona. I believe there won't be that many people to agree with me on this one, but I believe that unless we know more about Catarina Devon we might try to analise the possibilities in such a fight. Even though we know that Catarina was held in level 6th of Impel Dow, we still don't know how she fights, while we know that Perona's DF is really broken and if you aren't aware of its effect and don't attack fast and try to go for the KO, then you might loose to Perona even if you are quite strong...

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
This is quite interesting. I don't know if people will agree with me, but I will put those who I think should advance in the next round like this with futher explanations:
1. Vista. He is the best swordsman in WB's crew and he was the 4th commander of his crew and was as well mentioned to be a Haki user, even though not strong enough to stop or to damage Akainu. Still he was capable enough to stop Mihawk, even though we don't know how serious Mihawk was, but still even Mihawk himself praised Vista a bit.
2. Perona. I believe there won't be that many people to agree with me on this one, but I believe that unless we know more about Catarina Devon we might try to analise the possibilities in such a fight. Even though we know that Catarina was held in level 6th of Impel Dow, we still don't know how she fights, while we know that Perona's DF is really broken and if you aren't aware of its effect and don't attack fast and try to go for the KO, then you might loose to Perona even if you are quite strong...
someone strong (with haki ) will never lose to perona. BB is a yonkou now and with only a small crew just like Shanks, u guys seems to forget that. those guys can't possibly be weaker than perona who was an underlying of one of the weakest shichibukai (considering how Jimbei owned him)

Lazy

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
someone strong (with haki ) will never lose to perona. BB is a yonkou now and with only a small crew just like Shanks, u guys seems to forget that. those guys can't possibly be weaker than perona who was an underlying of one of the weakest shichibukai (considering how Jimbei owned him)
Yeah I agree with you, still I can't help but think that Catarina (and even all of BlackBeard Crew, Gold D Roger and all of the other contender we don't know anything about) should loose.
I mean, how can we choose which one should win/loose when we don't know anything about some fighter (except maybe some hype made from their background, which, in the end, could mean nothing at all)
In the end I just feel that adding character that we didn't see fight is just transforming this contest into a popularity contest :-)

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
I agree that Catarina Devon can't be weak as she was in the 6th level of Impel Down, but still I do doubt that anyone conciderably strong can handle Perona's ability, especially when you don't know what it is and how does it work. And when you hit by it, then you will be damn useless.
I also doubt that now BB's crew is small. And even if it is relevantly small he still will have allied crews just like other Yonkous. And it was said that he collected different DF abilities and I doubt he only took them for himself. I believe he might have transfered them to his crewmates, but we don't know what did he do exactly. The same way we don't know if Perona's ability might be negated if you have a really strong will and Haki as Luffy has a damn strong will to never give up, but he was useless against Perona, the same way as Zoro.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sure Catarina is a ferocious bish of a fighter but quite frankly we've barely see her in combat apart from stabbing a few knives and firing a few shots at WB when he was at his most vulnerable state. I don't give her any credit for that.

So for me it's Perona and Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.