Preliminary Round! (Group 18) | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Preliminary Round! (Group 18)

Which two will advance?

• Doma

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Usopp

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Vasco Shot

Votes: 16 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Capone even though he is a Supernova is nothing without his men, so I go with him as Usopp with good preparations and even without them can take him, especially if Capone doesn't have his men with him. At least until Capone shows some more in the manga I would say he is the weakest among this group...

Lazy

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Pretty Hard since we know nothing about Doma and Vasco Shot :x
Not sure how we can decide between any of them so I'll vote for Usopp

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Usopp it's over for you. I'll vote for Doma as the winner. the ugly pink thing seems very strong but we never saw him/her fight also that's the problem with BB crew. he's a yonkou so we know his crew is powerful but we don't know exactly their abilities and how strong they are.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
I'm going as well with Doma as the winner of the group as he was said to be quite a famous New World Captain, so I believe he might even be a challenge for current Luffy, so I doubt the guy can be handled by Usopp.
About Vasco Shot... well he is obviously stronger than Usopp, so he will advance to the next round.

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Usopp wins to me. He has very tricky tools to get above any dumbass pirate.

He's so manly.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
He had tricks against Luffy in their respective fight as well, but even though Luffy was a dumbass and Usopp was smart and tricky Usopp still lost, because if there is a really big difference in power, then even if you are smart you still can't win.

Mr. Arashi

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Usopp take the shit out that day by Franky Family. But anyway, now he has more tricks like expansion waves or sleep induce by somnifero. He can create wall to defend himself, can jump at great height and has the same tricks like before. It's like putting Van Auger to fight this guys, at distance it can defeat everyone of them, but with major damage scale to hurt, that's the level of Usopp right now.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Usopp is good, when his opponents are at least around his level, but when his opponents are considerably stronger than him, then he won't have any chances. It's the same as we've seen in the manga, when Sanji was fighting Vergo and Law was fighting him. Even though they managed to land several hits - it was nothing as he didn't even feel anything and Sanji's leg even cracked. The same applies to Usopp in this fight. His opponents in this fight are just out of his league. He is considerably weaker than these guys. The same Doma should be around Luffy's level as he was among Whitebeard's allies during the War at Marineford and was quite capable there and wasn't taken out. Vasco Shot seems as well too strong to Usopp.

Mr. Arashi

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Chile
I agree, Doma was at Luffy level, but the pre-timeskip. Not even one alone of the WB's captain allies could destroy a Pacifista. Instead Luffy just with Buso+G2 could do it.

Usopp now can defeat Luffy Pre-ts to me. Anything i said before are my arguments.

Usopp and Vasco should go the next stage, Vasco just being prisioned in Level 6 and being reckoned by Ivankov as a truly merciless pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.