Preliminary Round! (Group 22) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Preliminary Round! (Group 22)

Which two will advance?

• Daruma

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Kumadori

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Akainu

Votes: 35 64.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
:SOON:SOON:SOON:SOON:SOON

Daruma
Kumadori
Don Krieg
Akainu
Group 22
:akainu:akainu:akainu:akainu:akainu

Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Akainu stand on the top of the food chain followed by Kumadori. this is between Daruma and Don Krieg. i'm tired of those fishman pill eater so i vote for Daruma, Don krieg is armed to the teeth/

Cyrs

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Don Krieg is out. Daruma and the rest of the Hody gang were taking out tons of pirates who made it through the first half of the Grand Line. Don Krieg couldn't even get to Fishman Island. No way does Don Krieg get past him.

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
so sad that everyone votes krieg,the bastard was hella strong,physically he might have defeated even bellamy ecc. daruma is hateful,hence my choice.

leshrak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Voted for Daruma. Don Krieg may be the most unlucky pirate ever, but he's not that weak

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
All Daruma needs to do is drag Krieg underwater and Krieg will sunk because of his armor >___< Daruma also has the option of going underground for the poison gas (though it may work against him). But if it in a fair location, I said Daruma win 7 out of 10.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
All Daruma needs to do is drag Krieg underwater and Krieg will sunk because of his armor >___< Daruma also has the option of going underground for the poison gas (though it may work against him). But if it in a fair location, I said Daruma win 7 out of 10.
he dig a hole to go underground, Krieg throw a poison gaz bomb in the hole. :cookiehand
and even luffy would loose if he get dragged underwater by a fishman, it's not like they gonna fight in the water.

Cyrs

Reaction score
Country
North Pole
he dig a hole to go underground, Krieg throw a poison gaz bomb in the hole. :cookiehand
and even luffy would loose if he get dragged underwater by a fishman, it's not like they gonna fight in the water.
Daruma wouldn't need to go underground, since he can chew right through Kreig's armor, not even needing to pop a pill to beat him. Hody's gang was annoying, but that's not reason enough for them to be beaten by someone at Krieg's level...

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Daruma wouldn't need to go underground, since he can chew right through Kreig's armor, not even needing to pop a pill to beat him. Hody's gang was annoying, but that's not reason enough for them to be beaten by someone at Krieg's level...
i don't think Krieg will just sit and watch him eat his armor. just to get close to Krieg it's hard. Luffy had to get injured badly just to land a punch

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

ummm didn't you read the part "it may work against him. And didn't you read the part a fair location, which meant should included some part of water in which the One Piece mostly consisted of. Other than that, I don't disagree with you. I just don't like Krieg lol. If he allowed for his armor then you may as well allow the fishman some water.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Seriously, that's not even a contest!
Don Krieg looses. He was damn weak. The only things he had to back himself in East Blue was his big fleet and his weapons, but even in the begining of the Grand Line he was nothing and of course he can't be compared neither with Kumadori, nor Daruma. Kumadori is a CP9 member who can just speedblitz Krieg and Kumadori and then trash them with Rankyaku, Shigan (and as well Shigan with his stuff).
Also how can a weakling like Don Krieg be compared with Daruma who was among those who managed to stop tons of pirates and their crews who cleared Grand Line and wanted to go to the New World? They were hell stronger than Krieg and even then they were nothing against Hodi and his crew. Of course they took advantage of most of them as they were underwater, but still with the pills they would have won against pre-timeskip Mugivaras and we can consider that in any case Daruma will use pills in this fight either. Actually by using pills he can even win against Kumadori, but it only happens if he will use them from the start, otherwise Kumadori will speedblitz and trash him.:)

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Daruma cuz you know, he's with the NFP, that is enough for me (I'm totally biased towards all the NFP)

Lolack

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
this isn't a popularity tournament or else I would have voted for a lot of characters, my vote goes for daruma, without drugs he can't do a thing to don krieg

Mr. Arashi

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Daruma got my vote, what a pitiful character, even defeated by Chopy.

hoeru

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
I think the question of this group is more like: Who's gonna survive Akainu somehow? Daruma may hide somewhere in the ground, Kumadori moves off with Soru/Geppou, and Krieg eats lava... Oh wait.

this isn't a popularity tournament or else I would have voted for a lot of characters, my vote goes for daruma, without drugs he can't do a thing to don krieg
Lolack you seem to ignore that Daruma actually dug a hole which rendered Brachio Tank FR-U completely useless, and that actually all of Krieg's weapons are useless underground as not even his small bombs would be anywhere as effective as Usopp's Dokuro Explosive.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
It should be quite obvious that Don Krieg should loose here as he was even useless during a fight against handicaped Luffy (as he couldn´t move freely around water) and he was still utterly defeated even though he had tough armour and other pity tricks that don't work in the Grand Line as everyone knows bombs and explosions don't work in One Piece and without his armour and his gas he was nothing.
And people tend to forget that it isn't a popularity contest, so even if we don't like New Fishman Pirates they are still considerably stronger than average pirate from Grand Line, especially with drugs.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I don't forget this isn't a popularity contest, but I just hate the NFP, if I could I wouldn't even let them in this tournament but oh well
The thing is, Daruma holes stuff is useless if Krieg uses poisonous gaz in there, so no petty tricks for Daruma, and yes while I agree that Daruma would win, but I hate him so I voted for him and all the NFP in all the other threads

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
lol Daruma will run like there is no tomorrow when he'll see Akainu. i would like to see that :lmao

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
1. Akainu is the obvious winner. That's not even a challenge for him. He won't even need to lift a finger in order to incinerate both of his opponents in this fight.;)
2. Kumadori. I do believe that even though he wasn't among the strongest CP9 members, but he can still take down Daruma, especially since his speed is the thing that might decide their respective duel, especially if he manages to speedblitz Daruma in the begining of the fight. Also we should take in consideration Kumadori's overall mobility due to his Geppou.:)

Bugzee

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Akainu is the the type to just burn alive his opponents (:-_-) so if such a battle occurred in OP...he would be the only one walking away alive. Durama would end up as overcooked and toasted shark fin and Kumadori would end up looking like a burnt scare crow.

Akainu wins this easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.