Preliminary Round! (Group 24) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Preliminary Round! (Group 24)

Which two will advance?

• Arlong

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Monkey D. Dragon

Votes: 39 72.2%
  • Pell

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria

:ivankov:ivankov:ivankov:ivankov:ivankov

Group 24
Arlong
Dalton
Monkey D. Dragon
Pell

:gigglebunny:gigglebunny:gigglebunny:gigglebunny:gigglebunny

Last edited:

Cyrs

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
That's a tough one... I think it's between Dalton and Pell. Arlong is quite a bit stronger than them, I think.

Dalton seemed like more of a fighter, so I guess Pell's out then. Sorry, Bird Man :(

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Dragon won't even bother in this fight. the rest are food for Arlong. So it's between Dalton and Pell. A long fight between 2 beast but Pell have the air advantage so he win

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
pell loses,imo.dalton and arlong seemed stronger,imo.

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
When Pell was introduced, he said he was the only one of two flying power in existence that must account for something and being the strongest warrior in Alabasta. While Dalton as strong as he is has one bad match against Chess and Marimo >___< I give it to Pell as the stronger of the two.

Last edited:

leshrak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Pell can flight and that is a big advantage against Dalton. Pell also survived that huge explosion so I'll vot for Dalton

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
I would actually go with Arlong in this group. His only real advantage against normal humans on land is his physical power that exeeds the one of a normal human by two or three times, but the same Dalton is Zoan type DF and a warrior, so I don't think he will loose in terms of physical strength, so I don't think Arlong will win against him on land, especially since Luffy fought him at the end of East Blue and we obviously know that most of the opponents you have earlier are weaker and Luffy didn't really have that many problems with Arlong, especially since Luffy was handicaped at some point and Arlong also used attacks from water, so he had a decent advantage in the fight and when the fight got on land, then Luffy only needed several clear shots and Arlong was down.
Pell is quite strong at least for East Blue standards and I do believe he can win against Arlong, especially since he can fly and he is a swordsman as well.

P.S. Of course Dragon dominates the fight.:)

Lolack

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
arlong is 10 times stronger than humans, however the other 2 aren't really humans
hmm I'd go for pell, what can he do anyway, he can't even die properly

Bhoot

Reaction score
Country
India
I wanted to vote for Luffy , but i voted for Dalton instead .... Dalton/Pell / other shit doesn't matter they wont last long . Sengoku so gonna be the winner

Mr. Arashi

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Arlong is the weakest in this group.

He fought with Luffy (Syrup level). Pell is the strongest warrior on Alabasta, and Dalton could stop Chopper rampage. He might have that drop thing or the thong fashion sword, but still it's on the surface.

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dalton could stop Chopper rampage. He might have that drop thing or the thong fashion sword, but still it's on the surface.
I don't doubt you, but I can't recall it. But if you are right then, there is more to Dalton than I thought. Well the thing with Arlong is that, he is like a zoan devil fruit user without the negative effect of devil fruit, in my opinion.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
1. Monkey D. Dragon. It's an obvious choice for the winner of the group and one of the favourites of the Tournament. The guys who directly opposes World Government and has a great Army at his disposal. He seems to be a damn strong fighter. It still isn't confirmed, but it seems that he has a DF, but we do know that he has Haki and all types of it, so he just easily walks this group without practically lifting a finger.

2. Pell. The guy is a swordsman and a flying Zoan type, thus he can just turn into his half-bird form, take a sword, then get to a max speed and cut Arlong. I do believe that speed and the ability to fly would be his ace in this battle.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It would be difficult for Arlong to keep Pell at bay but in all honesty if he gets caught; he'll get ripped into shreds by arlong. Don't get me wrong, Arlong will definitely receive some blows and injuries but I just think he'll overpower Pell.

Status
Not open for further replies.