Preliminary Round! (Group 27) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Preliminary Round! (Group 27)

Which two will advance?

• Jozu

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • X Drake

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Haruta

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania
:howdyho:howdyho:howdyho:howdyho:howdyho:howdyho:howdyho:howdyho

Group 27
Lola
Jozu
X Drake
Haruta
:blai:blai:blai:blai:blai:blai:blai:blai:blai:blai:blai:blai:blai:blai:blai:blai

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazy

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Lola is out.
Jozu and X Drake are sure winner.
We don't know a lot about Haruta, except him being part of WB crew, hence making him at least a decent new world pirate.

Cyrs

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Haha, poor Lola.

No way is someone taken out by Moria going to get past 2 Whitebeard commanders from the New World, or a supernova who used to be a Marine Rear-Admiral.

leshrak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Lola has no chance here... 2 WB commanders and a super nova are too much for her

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States
Even though Lola from the New World, but Whitebeard captains are at a different level in the New World anyway. So yeah.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Yes, Lola is too weak compared to other fighters.
It would be interesting to see others fighting though.:) I believe Jozu will win at the end, but the fight should be interesting anyways.:) Especially since X-Drake should have gotten way stronger over timeskip and also counting that he has an interesting Zoan Fruit and is a swordsman... I believe he has at least a chance to be a second in this fight.:)

leshrak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yes, Lola is too weak compared to other fighters.
It would be interesting to see others fighting though.:) I believe Jozu will win at the end, but the fight should be interesting anyways.:) Especially since X-Drake should have gotten way stronger over timeskip and also counting that he has an interesting Zoan Fruit and is a swordsman... I believe he has at least a chance to be a second in this fight.:)
I agree that Jozu will win. Even Mihawk couldn't cut him! If Drake tries to bite him, he'll probably lose all his teeth :derp
beetween drake and haruta i can't say... haruta is supposed to be strong but i don't know how strong...

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
lola is out,as haruta is a captain of the WB's pirates. I don't know whether it's a she or a he,but (s)he must be stronger than her,although lola is the daughter of BM.

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States
lola is out,as haruta is a captain of the WB's pirates. I don't know whether it's a she or a he,but (s)he must be stronger than her,although lola is the daughter of BM.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves now. We don't know anything yet (about BM). But I feel the lower whitebeard captains are weaker than the shichibukai. Some probably is weaker than the supernova too. But Lola, haha, she may have as chance as a zombie cuzz you can't kill what is already dead.

*but yeah, I am trolling with the last sentence so don't take it too seriously.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
1. Joz. He seems to be the second strongest (after Marco) in WB's crew not counting WB himself, so he is just too much for any of his opponents in this group.
2. X-Drake. I believe he has a good chance against Haruta as we know that he was among the strongest Supernovas. His only weakness before timeskip was inability to use CoA Haki, so now it seems that he became quite famous in the New World, thus I believe he might be able to take Haruta down, even though it would be as close fight as it was between Luffy and Lucci.;)

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Jozu is a beast. I would actually enjoy a match up against Jozu and Drake. It would be quite an exciting fight to watch. A huge mess at the end of it for sure. ^^

Lola would ask them both to marry her and will be declined again. After that she'll run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.