Preliminary Round! (Group 31) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Preliminary Round! (Group 31)

Which two will advance?

• Kinemon

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Marco

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Ryuma

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
:zoro:zoro:zoro

Sabo
Kinemon
Marco
Ryuma
Group 31

:asa:asa:asa:asa:asa

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazy

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Bye Bye Sabo ^_^
A child against 2 skilled swordmen and Marco, there is no contest in this round :D

Cyrs

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
I don't see how Sabo can advance here... He was a little kid when we saw him, and now he's dead :(

If he is somehow still alive, I'm sure he'll come back to be super-strong like Ace and Luffy. But he haven't seen than yet.

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
sabo was and is still trash,unless he appears in the NW with some crazy abilities which makes him at luffy and ace's level. he's out!

darkprince0521

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Sabo has unknow potential, he was trained by Garp at some point i think. but against those three opponent, having potential won't be enough.

Lolack

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
sabo shouldn't be here, yeah he may be working under dragon but it's too early to have him here
hmm he might be as strong as luffy now, seeing as he was ace's rival I can't see him beeing weaker than luffy when introduced again
marco is strong so that leaves kinemon and ryuma, since I'm not allowed to consider alive ryuma I'm going to vote for him

thousandIN1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
wth you need to re-do this one and take sabo out

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
1. Marco. He was the right hand of Edward Newgate. He showed his strength during the War at Marineford and he is still one of the strongest leaders in New World even though he and his friends lost the war for WB's territory in New World to BB and his crew.
2. Kinemon. He should be the one who gets the second place in this group. He looks considerably stronger than Ryuma in his Zombie form and he can confortably take him with his flame style attacks.;)

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Kinemon Vs. Ryuma now that would be an epic battle to see! :zomg

It would actually be a great fight to have in the manga (:p). I think both would actually sustain some injuries. Ryuma would definitely get a hit on Kinemon. He's very potent in the manner in which he attacks his opponents. He wouldn't make a silly mistake or error frequently anyway. Kinemon would probably get the better of him though. Two sword style and a funny/weird df ability as well which will some how aid him in the most unexpected way.

Marco will clearly go through. Followed by Kinemon.

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Kinemon vs zombie Ryuma. Bad matchup, I tell you. At least there isn't Ace in here :D (having Ace and Sabo in the same group AND two WB commanders in the same group).

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Ryuma has a bad match-up as both of his opponents can perform flame-based attacks and thus he would be burnt quite easily and that's his real problem...
So even though he was a strong fighter, I doubt that he would put a serious fight against Kinemon, cause the guy seems considerably stronger even in terms of pure swordsmanship.

P.S. You should also take in consideration that I'm talking about zombie-Ryuma.:) Not at his best as a swordsman.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.