Preliminary Round! (Group 34) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Preliminary Round! (Group 34)

Which two will advance?

• Crocodile

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Magellan

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Gedatsu

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria

Crocodile
Fullbody
Magellan
Gedatsu
Group 34

Last edited:

Cyrs

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Between Gedatsu and Fullbody here. But Fullbody's been gaining experience, while Gedatsu just lived on a cloud. So the "Ordeal of Swamp" dude loses here.

-EDIT-

Of course, Gedatsu would still beat Fullbody to a pulp if he were fighting seriously. It's just Gedatsu always does dumb things to make himself lose...

Last edited:

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
fullbody is so weak,he'd lose even against gedatsu,not to mention he's been the only marine demoted :fail

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Gedatsu can use dial. fullbody lose

leshrak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I can't see Fullbody winning against anyone is this tournament. Buggy subordinates are stronger than him

Cyrs

Reaction score
Country
North Pole
I can't see Fullbody winning against anyone is this tournament. Buggy subordinates are stronger than him
Right, I just think Gedatsu would probably do something to beat himself, like he did against Chopper :teehee

darkprince0521

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Magellan would own everyone. but since i have to choose the looser, it goes to Fullbody.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Fullbody doesn't even have Haki, while Gedatsu can predict his movements and then strike him with a dial, hence I can see a one-shot here. At the same time Gedatsu will go down by either the hand of Croc or Magellan, but Magellan will be the victor of the group.;)

zelllogan

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Fullbody & Gedatsu can compete in a stupidity contest. But Fullbody is one of the weakest characters of all preliminary rounds

Lolack

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm not really sure about gedatsu since he's so inconsistent, but fullbody there is no way he can win.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
1. Magellan. He is an obvious winner of this group due to his poison. Croc just can't do anything against his DF as poison is liquid (and it's an obvious weakness of Croc's DF and it also just weakeness anyone due to it beeing poison).
2. Crocodile. He is just too much for Gedatsu. He is Logia, while Gedatsu never showed any sign of CoA Haki, so no way he can handle Croc.;)

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I completely agree with Jorge!

Magellan would be the obvious first place winner. Croco is way too powerful for both Gedatsu and the long gone fullbody. Gedatsu could try with his best efforts to get some kind of attack or cheap trick over Croco but it just won't work. Croco-boy has trained his df logia ability to the point that even when he isn't paying much attention his logia form is still active. I.e. when Doflamingo tried to cut his head off but failed even though Croco seemed less focused on fighting and talking with him instead.

leshrak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Not much to argue here... Gedatsu is out. Discussing the winner is far more interesting. Can poison affect sand? If not, Croco wins by dehidrating Megallen, which would not be so hard considering he's probably like 90% water. On the other hand, if Megallen poison can affect Croco, i don't see how he could win.

Status
Not open for further replies.