Preliminary Round! (Group 36) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Preliminary Round! (Group 36)

Which two will advance?

• Lucky Roo

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • Sadi-chan

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Rob Lucci

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria

Lucky Roo
Helmeppo
Sadi-chan
Rob Lucci
Group 36

Last edited:

hoeru

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Pretty easy, I think. Helmeppo is the victim in this thread. Even with Kukri knives, Rob Lucci wouldn't even have to use Rokushiki, Lucky Roo may simply sit on him, and Sadi... well I'm gonna leave that to your imagination...

Cyrs

Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Goodbye, onion-head. I don't see Helmeppo beating one of the main Impel Down staff like Sadi (or the other 2 for obvious reasons).

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
what can lucky roo do? I vote him because he eats and stop. no wait,he's strong as he's in shanks's crew. so helmeppo!

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
sadi-chan is whack, she's out here. Helmeppo is garp student, coby fellow and a potential opponent for Zoro. He's not that weak and i'm pretty sure he trained like a crazy those 2 years with coby.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Helmeppo is a victim here as hoeru stated.:) He just can't do anything against his opponents here.:) He was just a useless sergant before timeskip, while his opponents are Rob Lucci (who seems to be second strongest in this fight), Sadi-chan who is one of the Impel Down third strongest currently now (and I believe third strongest in this fight) and an obvious victor for this group - Lucky Roo who is a member of Shanks' crew and seems to be quite strong for a New World standards.;)

Lolack

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
sadi chan can't do a thing without her beasts, helmoppo's been training under garp for these 2 years, we already saw how much stronger he got in only few months so sadi chan is out.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Sadi is a guard in Impel Down. Even if she isn't the strongest out there doesn't meen that she is weak. Comparing her with Helmeppo is just absurd.
Helmeppo is damn weak. He iwas just a sergant. It's the lowest rank after normal Marine slodiers, so how come he is strong? I doubt that even after timeskip he can win against Sadi.

Mr. Arashi

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Exactly, the only hope to Sadi is being defeated on a masochist way. Helmeppo is being trained on Rokushiki arts and probably he awake his haki in the timeskip as Coby did.

hoeru

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
sadi chan can't do a thing without her beasts, helmoppo's been training under garp for these 2 years, we already saw how much stronger he got in only few months so sadi chan is out.
Exactly, the only hope to Sadi is being defeated on a masochist way. Helmeppo is being trained on Rokushiki arts and probably he awake his haki in the timeskip as Coby did.
Helmeppo has never shown any sign of Rokushiki - that was Coby only - and was defeated by Zoro in like 2 seconds.

Sadi is in control of those beasts and was seen whipping them. All she did was losing to Ivankov - the queen of all Newkama's with unrivaled strength that forced Sanji to wear women's clothes.

I guess this simply calls for a "BITCH PLEASE!" based on the facts we have.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Obviously people don't understand how this Tournament works! It's not about how you feel the character might have progressed during some perioud of time. This Tournament is about how strong a character was when he was last seen in manga.
Helmeppo was so useless, Zoro didn't even need to bother, when he was fighting him and as hoeru already stated he was defeated by Zoro like in 2 seconds. Also Helmeppo never used Rokushiki and never awakened Haki, so noone can consider this as an argument in their favour unless we see a character showing something new during the Tournament.

Mr. Arashi

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Chile
In the rules it is written that you can make a structured criticism to cheer your options. To me, characters who had being trained or have to develop by a plot excuse, are defensible. It is like Drake and Kidd who can destroy Yonko's ship and territories, they have to be reckoning.

Cyrs

Reaction score
Country
North Pole
I don't mind giving some characters the benefit of the doubt based on things like "the training they went through," since this whole tourney is just a judgment call.. but only within reason!

Helmeppo has a long way to go before he can take on a top guard at Impel Down.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
In the rules it is written that you can make a structured criticism to cheer your options. To me, characters who had being trained or have to develop by a plot excuse, are defensible. It is like Drake and Kidd who can destroy Yonko's ship and territories, they have to be reckoning.
Not at all, Luffy did attack a Tenryubito knowing that an Admiral would come, does that mean that Luffy was strong enough to fight with an Admiral back then ? Hell no, the SH's got trashed badly

If it was WB they attacked or Shanks's allies (if he does have some), I can guarantee you that these guys wouldn't be alive right now

Mr. Arashi

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Chile
C'mon, someone as Pekkoms can crush all the Supernova Pre-TS fighting together and win. He's a henchmen only and that's what i meant earlier.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
1. Lucky Roo. He is one of the members of Shanks crew and he seemed to be quite fast and strong, so he seems to be able to take down both Lucci and Sadi at the same time.
2. Rob Lucci. He is very strong and experienced, knows Rokushiki and has a Zoan DF to boost his Rokushiki, so I believe he can dominate Sadi and occupy the second place.

Status
Not open for further replies.