Preliminary Round! (Group 7) | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Preliminary Round! (Group 7)

Which two will advance?

• Ryuboshi

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Yasopp

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Vander Decken IX

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoeru

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Ryuuboshi is able to knock out sea beasts with Merman Combat - who knows if Vander Decken is? So far he's been shown to run away from Neptune Army soldiers.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
I agree that he was mostly running from Neptune Army, but he was not only running from the weak soldiers, but also from Fukaboshi and his brothers as I agree that he can't take three of them at the same time. Still I believe that Van der Dekken should be capable of worning out Ryuboshi as the fight will be as it seems on land, then I believe Ryuboshi's mobility would be limited, while Van der Dekken as a Fishman would have a physical advantage on land as they sem to be several times physically stronger than normal humans. And his attacks will be quite effective as if he sends tons of sharp things on a good speed, then I doubt Ryuboshi will be able to block or deflect all of them at the same moment from different directions.
The only flow of Dekken's ability is that he needs to touch his opponent to perform his ability, but since he has an upper hand in mobility, then I think he can manage to do this. We should also take in account that he was quite capable to keep his counciousness after being slashed by Hodi with an axe and we know that Hodi was damn powerful at that moment.
Thus I believe Dekken can win a fight, especially since it seems to be hold on land.;)

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yasopp Vs. Decken wouldn't necessarily be a straight, comfortable win for the legendary red hair pirate. Like weixiaobao stated, decken's devil fruit ability could actually be a problem for Yasopp. Imagine if Decken did get a touch on him (lolz); it would be quite a struggle to both snipe him down while dodging whatever crap comes your way be it weapons, buildings or another kind of object. It would be a funny fight to see.

I still think no matter how effective or useful decken's df ability would be in this situation, Yasopp would definitely defeat him to make it to the next round. =D

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I don't think van der decken can defeat yasop,who is a strong pirate under the emperor shanks! and ryuboshi should be stronger too.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
o0o0o0o0o0oh Ryuboshi could've stolen this from Dekken!? O.o

Dekken should take Alvida and start enjoying life.

Status
Not open for further replies.