Voting Round 3 - Princess Zelda vs. Tear Gants | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Princess Zelda vs. Tear Gants

Who Wins?

• Princess Zelda

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Tear Gants

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

Princess Zelda
The Legend of Zelda
Tear Gants
Tales of the Abyss

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

A soothing, beautiful lullaby. Fitting for a character like Zelda, this song alone should make you vote for her. But I can imagine some others might need a little more convincing, especially when looking at Farfs' nomination~ Tear looks like a badass after all.

So let's get into it! Why should you vote for Zelda, isn't she just some silly little princess that waits around all day for her hero to come and rescue her?

I think one of the more interesting aspects of her character is, is that even though she's from an older franchise. She's not a flat character. Zelda has developed an actual personality, with both perfections and flaws.
In multiple entries from this franchise, she is seen to not be a pushover. Zelda is not afraid to let Link know what's on her mind when he messes up (or oversleeps.... again...). He might be painted as the great hero in their adventures, but it's clear who wears the pants in this relationship.
Again, it's the legend of Zelda. Not the legend of Link :hmph

I think in Breath of the Wild especially, Zelda is clearly showing that she's not a perfect human being, and she has her own insecurities.
How do you face destiny, when it's something you that terrifies you?
When all you see is your own failures?
This girl wouldn't be nominated by me if she didn't find the courage and strength to face this.

Skyward Sword~

And for today, I will leave you guys with something I've noticed is very important during these wars.
Obligatory bikini picture~

What are you waiting for? Vote vote vote~

Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, I wanted to sit down to make a rather long post about Tear, but sitting for long won't be happening so the smart thing here is to post bits tbh.

Also upset no one used the AMA c.c no questions!?!? She's legit such a interesting character if you're not going for "in your face" things! I appreciate that got even recognized by the not big amount of Tales of players we have around.

But yeah...
In this first mini post, I'll just ask you guys to listen to Eric Clapton. Yes, yes, listen to Mr. Clapton. Just like me, he knows Tear is a goddess, she's so high and above the rest... and that's one of the things that got Mr. Clapton so known! That sort of wisdom... Mr. Clapton won't stop letting you know that Tear's in Heaven. Consider going up those warm mountains and reach the spurs of life flowing throughout and off you... Just surrender, peeps~

Status
Not open for further replies.