Projectors | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Projectors

Judith Mizell

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I got “issued” a company ipad. The problem is whenever I have problems, like the presentation won’t show on the screen or the app is not working, I have no one to call. Argh! What’s the use! :derp

Anyway, does anyone know where I can find a decent projector for a tablet? I already searched on Amazon and they are at the $250 to $300 range. Is this the going prices for these? Thanks!

Amalia Calabria

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
That's cheap already compare to buying it at Brook stone or regular stores. But I think if you really want something cheaper, you have better chances finding one on ebay.

Judith Mizell

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't know about you, but I think shipping cost might be brutal. This is what I am saying to my boss about not having our own IT team, that can help provide support. If we had an IT team, I can at least ask them my questions (although, I should say posting questions in forums can be good too at times) even an external team to help out will be great, but then, budget is always and forever be a problem. :(

plushdangerous

Reaction score
Country
United States
There are companies out there who offer IT services. They can provide complete IT support while you focus on your business. I've seen many online when I was looking for a third party that can market our business website.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
You don't need an IT team for help with projectors. If you did ask them you'd be the guy wasting their time because you were too lazy to google stuff. I mean, its not like they teach you about this sort of thing in school, to begin with the poor IT guys whose time you'd be wasting probably just googled the stuff they know (unless there is one that really is into stuff about projectors but given your use for it his information will probably be useless to you anyways). That said, even with the shipping cost it will probably be cheaper than full retail price. Just go to amazon or ebay and search for portable projectors, they have pretty good deals most of the time.