Cleaning - PS Shortcuts: Cleaning Manga Edition | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Cleaning PS Shortcuts: Cleaning Manga Edition

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
These are the basic shortcuts that might come in handy if you know them. Shows you're more knowledgeable in PS and it might get the job done quicker. You might save like 2 seconds in doing the shortcuts. But the seconds start summing up to minutes if you constantly use them.

This is part one. If you have shortcuts you use when editing manga that it's not there, PM me and I'll include them in part two.

It was a quickie to see if people were interested in knowing the basic shortcuts and whatnot.

or

deviantART

Silver_Sea

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi Fxu, you really made a tute, lol. My comment is about the title. I understand "PS shortcuts" but the subtitle made me do a double take. I suggest, PS shortcuts for Speedcleaning - something like that...:P

Anyways, so you like making tutes? I have a few I need to make but they are graphic heavy, can I get some feedback from you? *PM*

Vato Loco!

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol. These are just PS shortcuts. Can't really call them for cleaning since they'd be in PS whether or not you're cleaning but w/e. Though, if you take the time to learn PS then you should know these already.

chiresakura

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey, thanks for putting this together. M7 is working with a lot of trainees right now, and this is the *perfect* reference for them. It's nice and simple and compiles the most important shortcuts in one easy list.

I learned something new, too, so double-thanks ^^

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
Hey, thanks for putting this together. M7 is working with a lot of trainees right now, and this is the *perfect* reference for them. It's nice and simple and compiles the most important shortcuts in one easy list.

I learned something new, too, so double-thanks ^^
No problem.

You're more than welcome to use this as a reference ;)