Psyren Tournament RULES THREAD!!!! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Psyren Tournament RULES THREAD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Okay, let's settle some things, certain rules that you all must follow, before the tournament will start.

1.No flaming of ANY character
All posts containg character flame will be deleted immediately. This is a common forumrule, a breach will not be tolerated. Criticising a character itself is allowed as long as it is constructive criticism.

2. No bashing, perviness and more
If we don't agree with someone or we do feel bad over a loss of your favorite character then simply don't bash another member, the fight or something else.

3. Threads and polls
Keep in mind this is an mh staff project for you. I know some people might be helpful and start the poll/thread on their own. Please don't do this. Leave the polls, the threads, the updates, etc to us ;) Once the fight has ended, the topic will close. Do you feel like you have something to say afterwards: there's always the Psyren Tournament Thread which will be opened permanently. So quite easy if you ask me: discuss the fight in the poll thread until it's closed ^^

4. About the votes
One vote = final vote. Think very well and very reasonable about your pick of choice because we won't change the votes if you reconsider later on

If any of these rules are broken, you will be warned. We won't warn you endlessly, so keep in mind that these rules may also justify an infraction (or even worse :p).

Any questions or suggestions? Feel free to poke [user]Wowzers[/user], [user]Akainu[/user] or [user]Koenosaki[/user]. We're always open to help out ;)

Blue because I can't oblige but I can only request. Keep in mind we have taken our time for this project. It would also be kind from your part if you wouldn't restrict yourself to a vote. Be active: Discuss the fight, defend your vote and more. That'll make the tournament more pleasable

So let's end this with a simple:
Have fun ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.