Art - Raad's fanart! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Art Raad's fanart!

Raad

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
So... I did some drawings of my favorite characters from the last arc, and I thought I'd try to share them here. I hesitated for some time because of the low quality of the pics, but oh well!

So let's start with "fat Ging"! :derp I posted this one in Neile's art thread!

Next is Mizaisutomu! :hip Remember those sketches Togashi used to draw for his characters before every chapter in the beginning? I wanted to try to do something similar with other characters, unsuccessfully I must say, but I'll add it anyway!

Finally, Pariston in fighting mode! :zomg I applied some filters because the image was too fuzzy, but you still can't see the little shades I added to his face and eyes, that's too bad!

That's it for now, I don't draw as often as before anymore, but I'll try to add stuff as soon as I can! Thanks for taking a look! :)

futurefrog

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Wow you really have a good handle on Togashi's art style. One of the closest I've seen. Make more please :)

Raad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Thanks a lot! But I don't think I'm close enough to Togashi's style, there are so much little details to look out for when you want to imitate him, especially from the YS arc, his drawings look so natural and "organic" as somebody said before and that's what I love about it!

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I loved Pariston's one. Maybe because He's my favorite character. :3
You're on track, maybe you should practice a bit more on backgrounds, but that's it.

futurefrog

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
The background in Pariston looks like Togashi backgrounds I think haha

Raad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Well yeah I took a look at the huge dragons panel before doing it so! :p
It's a bit rushed for the trees, but I still have a problem with the clouds whatever the speed. X)