Radioactive Zone | Page 70 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Radioactive Zone

Which avatar?

• Picture 1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Static

In Arc 5, there were several chaps/battles that ended with the communication mirror being a focus, but then it wasn't revealed who it was. Unless I missed it?

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
@Static

In Arc 5, there were several chaps/battles that ended with the communication mirror being a focus, but then it wasn't revealed who it was. Unless I missed it?
Yeah, that part was never explained in the web novel but it was in the light novel. I haven't read the light novel myself either but I learnt this from LN readers :

Apparently it was Aldebaran who was communicating with Regulus and Capella through the mirror.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Which part you at right now btw?

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, that part was never explained in the web novel but it was in the light novel. I haven't read the light novel myself either but I learnt this from LN readers :

Apparently it was Aldebaran who was communicating with Regulus and Capella through the mirror.
--- Double Post Merged, 20 minutes ago, Original Post Date: 20 minutes ago ---
Which part you at right now btw?
Ah ok, I did read the adaption differences, and saw that Emilia was able to communicate to Al from Regulus' mirror, but since the timeline and characters didn't match up, wasn't sure. Thanks for confirming.

I will be starting Arc 6 soon, though my pace will be slower since break's over. Looking forward to seeing Shaula, I've seen the art :pleased

Arc V was Fantastic :D My only complaint is the Liliana chapters, but I heard it's cut down a lot in the LN.
So many great moments:
  • Emilia kicking ass, her cqc skills :zomg. When Puck comes back, she'll be an absolute force. And just her continued growth has been a delight. The dynamic with the wives was great.
  • Chapter 73 Theresia Van Astrea was the best chapter. Her and Wilhelm's relationship is so good.
  • I forgot a bit how cringe Subaru could be in social settings, as shown early in the arc. But when the chips are down, the man comes through. The end of his City Hall speech 👌
  • Garf going from Sanctuary's shield to Gorgeous Tiger. Mimi is so good for him, fun pair.
  • The sin archbishops. Sirius intro was so disturbing and chilling. Regulus :XD Whenever his long monologues come up, it's like buckle up. The contradictions lmao. "I look beyond the surface and value the essence" Also, Regulus, I love your face. But, still he's so well-written, he's the best one. Love how he's states he's a supreme being, and ends up so pitiful. Also, he is ridiculously OP and I like the logic behind stopping his time, basically a singularity that defys all laws. He impressed me more than Reinhard tbh. Capella's great too, so sadisitc. Really can fuck a person up with her ability and cunning. The gluttonies are such pain.
  • Reinhard asking Regulus to support Felt lol
  • Betty's always great when she's involved, I suppose. Just imagining her pouting face lol
  • I want my Anastasia back. 2nd fav royal candidate
  • Julius :feelsbadman

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
@Lambu Where art thou in Re:Zero? :mono

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Still at Chapter 7 of Arc 7 man, I've been thinking of re-taking it recently tho, its like you read my mind :lambirb
What were you thoughts on arc 6? I don't think you talked about that yet.

And yes, do it! Arc 7 so far is very intense. It just takes a bit of time to build up.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
What were you thoughts on arc 6? I don't think you talked about that yet.

And yes, do it! Arc 7 so far is very intense. It just takes a bit of time to build up.
Did I? I thought i said something on the main LN thread but maybe my memory betrays me.

Gotta say it was fantastic tho the ending was a bit confusing, the sudden teleportation to Vollachia was quite the wtf moment lol (probably will be clearer in the LN version).
That said the premise for Arc 7 looked really promising, with Vollachia being Lugnica's political enemy and all it was like moving in completely hostile territory, and even crazier under those circumstances and that "company" for Subaru.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
iirc you like killua right?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
killua, gojo.... i see the pattern here.....

there's naked gojo figure. will you buy it?

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
killua, gojo.... i see the pattern here.....

there's naked gojo figure. will you buy it?
Don't assume me to be of the same ilk as you :nah

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Thought you would do anything for gojo

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Oh...
Maybe you already bought naked figure of another jjk char

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Creepy stalker