Discussion - Ranking U17 World Cup Teams by 7 Singles Matches | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Ranking U17 World Cup Teams by 7 Singles Matches

Strongest Country in 7 Singles Matches Format

• Germany

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Japan

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Spain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switzerland

• USA

• France

• Total voters

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
This is a fun hypothetical where teams can use anyone whether Hser or Mser. Another twist is there will be no doubles, but there wil be 7 SINGLES matches. How will you rank the teams?

Germany - Volk, QP, Bismarck, Tezuka, Bertie, Dankmar, Siegfried

Japan - Byoudouin, Tokugawa, Oni, Tanegashima, Duke, Atobe, Ryoma

Spain - Medanore, Ryoga, Romeo, Mares, Seda, Julio, Silva,

Switzerland - Amadeus, Tatsuta, Peter, Albert, Henri, Randy, ???

USA - Ralph, Kiko, Dodo, Alan, Giesel, Pacino, Clive

France - Camus, Tristan, Timothe, Osval, Ludovic, Edgar, Jonathan

How will you rank the countries in this format?

You can estimate or speculate how strong characters who didnt play, or didnt play yet.

Which country is the strongest? How will you rank them?

Ganonslayer101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
1. Japan is stacked. 5 of them have Kijin and 2 of those have TnK. Atobe can rally with TnK and can briefly become another 3rd year. Tanegashima can shut down most specials and turn invisible. And Byoudin beat Volk, the strongest guy. Ryoma might be the weakest link here but that depends on how strong he actually is because he has had only bad showings in NPoT.

2. Switzerland/ Germany. Could go either way on these two. My main issue is that we don't know how good Dankmar and Bertie are in singles and we don't even have a full spain roster.

3. France. Edgar and Jonathan are weaker than most especially Johnathan who can't use Edgar's paint hypnosis.

I refuse to rank USA because we don't know anything about them and Spain hasn't shown what all of them can do but they're likely in that Swiss/ German tier.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
1. Japan is stacked. 5 of them have Kijin and 2 of those have TnK. Atobe can rally with TnK and can briefly become another 3rd year. Tanegashima can shut down most specials and turn invisible. And Byoudin beat Volk, the strongest guy. Ryoma might be the weakest link here but that depends on how strong he actually is because he has had only bad showings in NPoT.

2. Switzerland/ Germany. Could go either way on these two. My main issue is that we don't know how good Dankmar and Bertie are in singles and we don't even have a full spain roster.

3. France. Edgar and Jonathan are weaker than most especially Johnathan who can't use Edgar's paint hypnosis.

I refuse to rank USA because we don't know anything about them and Spain hasn't shown what all of them can do but they're likely in that Swiss/ German tier.
Thinking about it. Germany has no kijin users. Lol. Volk is the only character with 10 in a categorical stat without kijin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think Spain will turn out strong with Antonio, Ryoga, and Romeo

Mares and Seda has one powerup away next month imo

Julio and Silva might be weaker in Singles though.