Raruto is coming to an end | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Raruto is coming to an end

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain

After a couple months more of inactivity, I'm back to bringing you the rest of the second season of Raruto Sisepuede (in fact, expect chapter 17 for tomorrow or the day after). I've already gotten to update all links, and incidentally change a couple things in my translation of some of the previous chapters (most notably chapter 15).

But here's the bad news: Raruto's coming to a close at the end of season 4 of Sisepuede (that is, around June next year). Since Naruto probably won't still have finished by then (though we never know), the fourth season will wrap it all up nicely and have an original ending.

This decision was taken because Jesulink thinks Raruto has already lasted for too long, and he never meant for it to get this far. And after seeing how 5 Elements (his other original manga) has been faring, he thinks it's about time to put this parody aside and start other projects. In any case, if the ending of Naruto turns out to be too different from the one in Raruto, he might parody it as an alternate ending.

For my part, I will keep translating Raruto to the end (and I'll try not to leave it unattended), but once it's done with I don't know what will happen. I'd like to take up 5 Elements after it, but so far Jesulink has kept saying it's too early. And while he'll eventually start another manga, that won't likely be next year. But in any case, that's still a year away. For now let's enjoy the last of Raruto.

As Jesulink said:
Raruto has been, in a way, a rebel, straightforward and sincere, rare, strange work, that hasn't only told about Naruto but about manga in general and about many other related topics. It made me go into the world of manga fanzine in Spain; it caused commotion, joy and even some or other controversy. It's been translated to who knows how many languages. [...] Raruto has given me many things, but above all else I'm grateful that it brought back my will to create comics, even if I started my way in somewhat of a lame way (xD).

I think with that, the ninja mission of Raruto is fulfilled.

That is why I want to end it, in order to move on. Raruto will have a fun last season that will satisfy the rarufans to close their collection. And with that, Raruto will come to a close forever and stay as the first common memory of the members of this community.

Last edited: