Cleaners - Redrawing | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Cleaners Redrawing

arien358

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello my name axel, and i am in charge of The HUNTERxHUNTER Digital colored manga. i was looking for someone to help me out with redrawing While i am gone Helping making the Colored naruto Chapters and The Bleach chapters. And i plan to put My HXH project on Hiatus While I am Gone And let someone take care of the redrawings while i'm gone. im not looking for an artist just someone good. I do believe is selfish to let someone else do the dirty work, but i truly need the help of someone talented.
thank you so much for reading my message, and hope to hear from anyone.

(Hola mi nombre axel, y estoy a cargo del manga a color de The HUNTERxHUNTER Digital. Estaba buscando a alguien que me ayude a redibujar mientras estoy fuera Ayudando a hacer los capítulos de Naruto coloreado y The Bleach. Y planeo poner Mi proyecto HXH en pausa mientras estoy fuera y dejar que alguien se encargue de los redibujos mientras estoy fuera. No estoy buscando un artista, solo alguien bueno. Creo que es egoísta dejar que otra persona haga el trabajo sucio, pero realmente necesito la ayuda de alguien con talento . muchas gracias por leer mi mensaje y espero saber de alguien.)

this is my email: arienarias2017@gmail.com
and this is my discord: The Holy grail #5357